13

--
Amirah 🍬

7:20 am

I woke up before everyone else. I took care of my hygiene and got dressed. Then, I did my hair and put my rubber bands on (almost forget she had braces). I walked out the room closing the door silently behind me.

"Good morning. Where you going?" Zamiya asked standing outside of Nas's door looking like she literally just woke up.

"Morning. Im going to find a job then grocery shopping" i said heading downstairs.

"Can I come with you?" she said.

"Sure" i smiled. "Ill wait for ya"

I walked into the kitchen as she walked back upstairs to get take care of her hygiene. I made a fruit bowl and grabbed two granola bars. Soon enough, she came downstairs.

"I dont know what kind of fruit you like, so ill let you make your own. But I have granola bars for us." She smiled and said thanks before grabbing a plastic bowl.

Once she was done, I made sure the back door was still locked, then we walked outside. I locked the door, got in my car, and we left.

--
Niyah🐣

8:08 AM

I woke up and went downstairs to eat. After, i went back into my room to take care of my hygiene.

I put on some clothes then did my hair. I wore a black shirt, some skinny jeans that stopped a little bit above my ankle, my ankle bracelet and my Vans Flame Old Skool shoes.

After i was done, i walked into Mirah & Pierre's room

After i was done, i walked into Mirah & Pierre's room. But she wasnt there.

"PiePieeeeeeeee!" I yelled

"Say that shit again and ima knock you off yo feet" he said poking his head out the bathroom stale facing me.

"Ew, you naked." I said covering my eyes

"Nigga no im not." He said.

I felt him hit me in my stomach. I opened my eyes and held my stomach mugging him. I popped him upside his head and he threw a book at me.

"Im telling Amirah you abusing her Bestfriend." I bucked then walked out.

I walked back in