10

(AN/ my lights are off soo ima just update today..)

--
Amirah❄

Pierre and I were up at the hospital with Nasha and her mom. She was staring at her so hard. She looked like she wanted to swing.

Pierre got his money (of course). Now we just waiting to hear about Nas.

--
4 hours later

The nurse finally came out.

"Family Of Nas Johnson"

We all stood up except his momma. I turned my head towards her and motioned for her to stand.

"Sorry i can only take one of you right now" she said.

"Bullshit. im bringing Nasha" Pierre said grabbing her hand. They walked over to her as i walked to Tiana.

"Deadass, whats yo problem?" I said

"Girl, why do you even care? Youre just some hoe that Pierre made some worthless promises to." She retorted.

I slapped her as hard as i could. Rude ass bitch.

"You serious? First you let a nigga back into yo home that tried to kill you. Then u let him call yo daughter out her name, and THEN you let him shoot your son. Im deadass finna get full custody cause apparently you dont know how to be a fucking mom. Then you wonder why these kids dont never wanna be home with yo ass anymore. You bringing different men in the damn house aint the move. And its a bad influence on Nasha. You need to get yo shit together cause one day someone gone see how you treating them and take yo ONLY kids away. Fucking dumbass" i snapped.

"How you gone tell me about how to be a mother? Girl, poo. Yo ass just got out of high school and you feel as if you know more then me about adulthood." She shot back

"Apparently I do." I shrugged.

"Bye. You gone end up just like yo ugly ass momma. On drugs." She mumbled.

I paused for a quick second before i poped her right infront of Nasha nem too.

"BITCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MY MOMMA WELL ENOUGH TO BE SPEAKING ON HER NAME. OK YOU SEEN HER AT THE CLUB BEFORE. SO FUCKING WHAT. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL MY MOMMA BEEN THROUGH. YEAH MY MOMMA BEEN CALLING ME OUT MY NAME AND STUFF. BUT ATLEAST I KNOW SHE AINT MEAN IT. AND SHE WASN'T A SELFISH ASS BITCH LIKE YOU. SHE HAD A SOFT SPOT AND SHE SHOWED IT. SHE GAVE ME WHAT I NEEDED. YOU DONT KNOW HALF OF THE SHIT THAT WENT ON IN HER LIFE. YOU ONLY KNOW THREE THINGS. HER NAME, HER KID, AND WHERE SHE WAS RAISED." i yelled on the verge of tears. "Ok. Yeah, my momma in hell wishing she aint do half the shit she did to herself and to me. Lord knows she aint wanna take her own life but she couldn't stand seeing herself like that and she knows i couldnt stand it either. You've never experienced hurt like we have. Next time, shut yo mouth and open yo ears."

I walked out the hospital and into the passenger seat of the car. Calm down Mirah. She aint even worth it. Focus on Nas.

--
Nasha💟

They told us that Nas was fine. Thank God. I dont know what I would do without my brother.

Amirah and  my momma just had it cause my momma forgot who she was talking to. The good news is, Nas can leave in two days. The bad news is (im on 28% tryna finish this chapter) we have to stay in Pierre's old house.

Great.

--
2 days later

We were on our way to Georgia. Amirah was driving Pierre's car and Pierre was driving a U-haul. I rode with Amirah.

Come to think about it, he must really love Amirah cause, Pierre never even let his momma or Tory drive his car.

--
At the house

Amirah💖

"Niyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! TORYYYYYYY!!!!" i yelled.

"MIRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PIEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! NASSSSSSSSSSSSASSS!" Niyah yelled back.

She ran pass everyone straight to Nas. I wasnt even mad though. She gave him the longest hug ever. Before Tory snatched her off of him and dapped him up.

"Boy dont ever do that again. Y'all it's been a pain staying home alone with this douche." Niyah said.

"Shut yo ass up. You the one that was eating all the damn food." He shot back

"Please." She rolled her eyes.

Omg I love my lil family ❤...

Kinda short cause im om 25% and my lights still off.

But question,

Who yall favorite character (s)?

Mines all of em 💀

-

If you have any questions for these characters feel free to ask. They will be answered in the next chapter 😛. Anywaysss, BYEEEE