He smiled and closed his eyes for a second. He opened them again and started to stand up.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked him, throwing a big, goofy grin on.

"Stretching my legs. What about you?" He walked back over to his chair, and scooted over closer to me.

"Looking at the prettiest boy I've ever seen." I said smiling even wider.

He smiled and slightly blushed. He scooted closer to me and we were face to face, and he pulled me into his lips. It was a sweet "shut-the-fuck-up-I-love-you" kiss, with his hand on my cheek, and my hands up in his hair. I tangled my fingers in his hair as our tongues fought. We parted soon, resting our foreheads against eachothers.

"I love you." He said to me smiling.

"I love you too Mario King." I laughed at the new name I had for him.

"Fucksake." He took his forehead of of mine and shook his head. He then leaned back in to kiss my nose. "We only have a few more days left together."

"Oh... yeah." I completely forgot about that. A sinking feeling was felt in my stomach as I remembered everything that's going to happen. It's all starting in six days. Wow. I didn't realize it but I started to tear up. I also didn't realize that I was spacing out.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Its going to be ok." He lifted my chin up so I was facing him, and hugged me. My head was laying on his chest, and I listened to his calming heartbeat. We finally parted, but I grabbed onto his hands.

"How do you know we're gonna be ok? How can you say that for sure. What if-" I was cut off by Smii7y pressing his lips against mine again. It was a quick kiss, over within a second.

"I can't promise much, but I can promise that we will be together through this." He smiled at me. It was soft and caring.

I looked down from his eyes and chuckled. I shook my head a little bit, just thinking over what was gonna happen, and how short of a time three months actually is. I then connected my eyes to Lucas's again.

"Thank you." I told him. I smiled again and hugged him one last time.

He had a smile on his face once we parted. We kept looking at each other, just entertained by the way the light reflects off of eachother's eyes.

I didn't realise it, but our faces were slowly getting slower and closer to eachother. Our faces were inches apart when Lucas looked down at my lips. My face heated up and I closed the gap. This kiss felt like a more needy one. It was full of love. I almost fell off of my chair causing us to laugh and to break the kiss.

"I'm such a clumsy fucking person." I said and laughed.

"You're my clumsy fucking person though." He said laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being cheesy."

"Then shut me up."

I took his hand and made him stand up with me. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, reconnected our lips as we stood up together. My arms on the back of his neck, while he put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He licked my bottem lip, asking for entrance, which I denied. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. He asked again and this time I let him in. Our tongues fought together and we somehow pulled ourselves closer to eachother. We finally parted and I looked at his red face. I could feel the heat of my face, indicating that my face was red too.

There was a knock on the door. We both turned our heads and looked over in that direction. Lucas reluctantly left the position we were in and went to go answer the door.