MEETING YOUR DREAM

Its noon now in the Naruto world. And the rest of the gang was still wondering the streets. "Alright lets look for Naruto." Zari perked up. They all agreed and went separate ways. They searched at his home first. But then feeling dumb enough that how do you claim you know an anime character and not know where he or she hangs out the most. Now they resolved to go to ichiroku's ramen. Just when they were 2 blocks away Naruto sped past them to the shop. As expected. It was those situations that you see your favorite character but you don't wanna freak them out. They all agreed to proceed cautiously. An effort for so much vain. Cause he saw them already. (THIS WAS WHEN YHE 4TH WALL WAS BROKEN.) an instant they froze. Shyness taking over the group. And Zari whispering almost screaming eternally. "Naruto" it was a long silence. Then he spoke. "How d you know my name, who are you guys? Are you spies???!" Now this drawn everyone's attention in the shop. Then Ty had to take over. "We are not spies. From any nation." After assuring this things were back to normal. Somewhat. They were then able to sit down with Naruto himself." What do you do when altering a story line. "So where are you guys from?". He asked. Ty did all the talking. "Well. It gets interesting. First we aren't from this world. On our world. Let a just say your very famous." "FAMOUS!!?" He almost yelled. "Yeah. You have an anime show after your name. And we watch on the other side." Ty edged on. This made Naruto speachless. "Who would've thought a guy like me would have something named after me." Then Yoshi eager if it was possible to become shinobi. "That's an great idea, we will be the first to be a real life shinobi who has been on both sides of the screen.

Soon they held a meeting at the Hokage tower. And their training will start tommorrow.

BACK IN SUNA......

Their meeting was About the incident with Nathaniel's strange ability. And it was also decided that he began training with the Temari tommorrow sense his chakra nature was wind.