Ep 10 " i almost found you "

WOOHOO! Chapter 10 UPLOADED

Yoongi: " why do you affect me so much? "

He looked into your eyes and you felt as if your heart was going to explode from the closeness.

Yoongi: " promise me you won't get mad at my next move? "

You stood there not being able to get yourself to say no to him so you just nodded your head no. He cupped your cheeks and leaned in his lips close to yours.

Jimin: " Y/N WAKE UP! "

You quickly woke up from your deep nap you just took.

" what time is it? "
Jimin: " you said you were going to stay to finish up your work and ended up falling asleep "
" I did? "
Jimin: " yeah but you kept mumbling in your sleep "
" how long did I sleep for?
Jimin: " I'm not sure but you should get going it's late "
" okay thanks for waking me up "

You sat there still trying to remember what happened. Why did everything feel so real as if it really did happen. The dream felt so real to you that you actually thought it was happening. You shook the thoughts aside before grabbing your purse and jacket to leave. You walked outside but stopped when you saw that it was raining and you didn't even bring an umbrella. You looked at your watch on your wrists, you were going to miss the bus if you didn't hurry. You were going to use your purse to cover your head while you ran to the bus station. You were about to run through the rain when someone pulled you back making you turn around bumping into someone's chest. You looked up to see yoongi in front of you. You quickly moved away

" sorry about that? "
Yoongi: " don't run in the rain your going to get sick "
" it's okay I do it all the time "
Yoongi: " I'll take you home "
" it's okay "
Yoongi: " it's not okay, I don't want you to get sick "

Taehyung: " Y/N "

You turned seeing taehyung with an umbrella jogging towards us with damp hair which looked so good on him.

Taehyung: " hello Mr. Min "
Yoongi: " call me yoongi "
" what are you doing here? "
Taehyung: " well I saw that it was going to rain and I knew for sure you wouldn't have brought an umbrella "

You looked at yoongi and he just kept looking at us. Taehyung pulled you by the arm to come closer to him under the umbrella.

Taehyung: " thanks for taking such good care of my girlfriend but I'll take it from here "

He held your hand pulling you away but all you wanted to do was turn around. You got inside his car

" how long are we going to keep this up? "
Taehyung: " just for a while I'm still trying to have fun "
" is that what it is to you? Fun? "
Taehyung: " of course not "
" look taehyung I didn't ask for you to do this, I didn't ask for your help, I didn't ask to be your fake girlfriend "
Taehyung: " why is it so wrong if we do this? It's not like you were ever going to tell him anyways and he's engaged what are you going to do, break them up? "

You were now mad you couldn't believe he just said that to you. You were already sad enough to know that he wasn't ever going to be with you again but being remind by him made it hurt even more.

" you don't know anything, you clearly don't know anything about me at all "

You got out of the car closing the door watching him drive away. You were now stuck walking in the rain, it's too late to even take the bus home so your last resort was to walk yourself home in the rain. You started walking while crying your heart out. You knew that you weren't ever going to get yoongi back even if you wanted to try. You finally got home but you were all soaked from the rain. You took your shoes off going to the bathroom to take your clothes off and getting inside the shower taking a hot shower. You got out looking in the mirror and your eyes were all red and puffy from the crying fest you just had earlier. You changed into some clothes before climbing into your bed. You heard your phone go off but you didn't even want to check it but you did. You grabbed it seeing the text from taehyung.