Part Sixty Five: Their Unconditional Love

Start from the beginning

Ranveer interrupts in panic, "Dating? What dating? Who dating? How dating? Why dating?"

Ruhi hides behind Kavya, who calms her father, "Papa, calm down. She is only dating, she didn't marry anyone without our consent and-"

Ranveer interrupts, "Still why dating?"

Nimrit stands and move closer to handle her overreacting husband, "Ranveer, you are scaring our little daughter and what is the problem in dating?"

Ranveer faces his wife and shouts, "What is the problem? What if she is dating some wrong guy?"

Rihan's fear only increases with his words, while Raveer moves closer to Kavya before whispering, "And wasn't one case enough to stress me? Now I have to deal with another idiot."

She pouts sadly and whispers, "My husband is not an idiot."

He rolls his eyes and comments, "I saw that."

Before she can answer, Ranveer pushes her away to face a scared Ruhi and demands, "Who is he?"

Ruhi lowers her gaze and points at Rihan, who panics and stands to his feet. Nimrit and Myra face him in surprise, while the Raichands sit patiently to let the Kapoor family accept their second son-in-law.

While Ranveers turns to look at Rihan in horror and goes back to face Ruhi again, who is staring at him nervously.

He whispers, "He? Armaan's friend?"

She nods in positive and he slaps his forehead before murmuring, "Now, I will definitely get a heart attack."

Kavya sighs at his words and tries to explain, "Papa, Rihan is a good guy, caring and hardworking. Give him a chance to prove himself, at least."

Armaan stands to convince Ranveer, "Yes Papa, Rihan is even better than me."

Ranveer glares at Armaan and Nimrit walks closer to scold him, "Ranveer, let's sit and talk as mature adults. Stop your melodrama, you are scaring the kids."

Ranveer murmurs, "I am more scared."

Myra slides her wheelchair ahead and requests, "Papa, please for our Ruhi."

He glares at Rihan and orders, "Follow me to Kavya and Ruhi's practice room."

Everyone's eyes widen in shock at the mention of the room, though he doesn't react and turns to walk towards the staircase, while ordering, "Follow me and no objection."

Rihan grabs Armaan's arm to drag him along, making him frown and question, "Why are you taking me?"

Rihan answers with a glare, "Because I am stuck in this situation, thanks to your stunt. So, accompany and help, otherwise I will separate you and Kavya."

While Nimrit takes her seat back and murmurs, while shaking her head in disbelief, "This man is unpredictable."

Ruhi moves closer to Kavya and whispers, "What will Uncle do?"

Kavya and Ruhi's Practice Room

Armaan and Rihan enter the room, only to freeze at their spot in fear to see the equipment. There is a heavy duty punching bag with boxing gloves and pads, placed on the floor. Two treadmill and cycles are kept at the right, while three large boxing dummy is resting at the left with multiple size dumbbells, chain whip and hockey sticks.