9

It's been a month. That means I'm five months pregnant. And I still haven't told Emma. I've decided I'm just going to turn in the maternity leave papers instead of actually telling her. Then she'll know. I found out I'm pregnant with a little girl. Henry and I have been working on the nursery and it looks amazing so far. I missed Emma. So much. But at this point, if she doesn't want to be in my life, fine. I finished filling out the forms before going to her secretary. I handed her the forms and she smiled at me. "Uh I just.. need to give those to Ms. Swan. Thank you." I said and she nodded after smiling at the forms. "Congratulations Ms. Mills." She said with a large smile. I smiled back. "Thank you.." i said softly. "Congratulations on what?" Emma asked as she came in. I cleared my throat. "Nothing." I said and walked away, not wanting to be in there when she got the forms. I went back to my classroom and got my lunch out. I didn't feel like going to the staff room.

I left the school and went home. Henry's going to a friends house for the weekend. I sighed and went in. I missed Emma so much. I went up to my room and changed into leggings and a gray zip up hoodie. It's big and baggie. My baby bump has gotten a lot bigger so I don't really know how emma hadn't noticed. But that's not my business. There was a knock on the door and I went downstairs to open it. I pulled it open, seeing a red eyed Emma, holding some roses. "W-what are you doing here." I mumbled. "I-I'm sorry I've been such an asshole. I-i got scared of how attached I was and I thought shutting you out would be easier than talking to you. I'm so sorry. I've been miserable without you." She said and I nodded. "I've been miserable without you too." I said softly. "Please forgive me?" She asked and i nodded. "I forgive you. I can't not. I'm pregnant with your kid." I mumbled. "Do you.. do you know the gender?" She asked and i nodded. "It's a little girl." I said softly. She teared up, making me tear up. No. Don't take her back so easily. "Can I kiss you?" She asked and i nodded. "Please do." I said and she pulled me into a soft kiss. I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her neck. She held me close and tears rolled down my cheeks. She pulled away and wiped them off my cheeks. "I thought I lost you." I cried. Her own tears rolled down her cheeks this time. "I'm so sorry. I feel so bad. I was so stupid. If you take me back, I will never hurt you again. I will be here with you the rest of our lives if you'll let me." She said and i nodded. "Please. Don't ever leave me alone again." I said sadly and she pulled me into a soft kiss.

I woke up in the middle of the night and the other side of the bed was empty. Was it just a Dream? I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Then all of a sudden the bathroom door opened and Emma came out. "Hey. Why are you awake?" She asked quietly and came back over. I smiled at her. "I-i don't know. I just woke up. I-i thought it was a dream when you weren't here." I said and she kissed my head. "I'm not going anywhere Gina." She said and I nodded. "Y-you know... you should move in..." i said quietly. "What?" She asked and i nodded. "We are having a baby together... you should be here.. with your family..." I mumbled. She kissed my head. "I'll move in ASAP." She said and I smiled before snuggling close to her. "Emma?" I asked quietly. "Yes love?" She asked in return. "I-i love you..." i said and my voice cracked. "I love you too Regina. So much." She said and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed her back, my hand on her chest. And I finally felt completely happy again.

~~~

I smiled as I walked into the staff room on Monday. "Hey Reg. How you doing?" Ruby asked and I smiled brightly as I sat down. "Well... you'll be happy to know that Emma Swan moved in with me." I said softly and she and Belle both looked at me confused. "She came over and apologized for being an asshole. We got back together. I asked her to move in. We said we love each other." I said and shrugged like it was the most normal thing ever. "Holy shit Regina!" Belle shouted and I looked at her confused. "That's so amazing." She said happily. I chuckled. Then Emma walked in. "Hello my love." She said and kissed my head. I smiled. "Hey." I said and she sat down beside me, sliding a bag over to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and opened it, pulling out a burger and fries. "Holy shit you're the best." I said and she chuckled. "I know." She said and pecked my lips, opening her own bag. My current obsession is burgers. "I'm so happy you two are back together." Ruby said and I nodded. "Me too." Emma and I said at the same time. I smiled at her and she pecked my lips.

We left school and Emma held my hand as we walked. Henry was walking in front of us. "How could I have been scared of this?" She asked softly. I hummed. "No idea." I said and she chuckled. "I love you guys so much." She said and I nodded. "We Love you too." Henry said before I could and I smiled brightly. Emma smiled and opened the passenger door for me. I got in and Henry got in the back seat. "Can we have Chinese for dinner?" Henry asked and I hummed. "Mm Chinese sounds amazing." I said and Emma chuckled. "Yes it does. So Chinese it is." She said and laid her hand on my thigh, driving with the other and I laid my hand on hers. I was so happy. I know I would've been happy again without Emma. But I'm glad she's back. So glad. "I love you so much Em.." I said softly. "I love you too Gina. More than words can ever describe."

___________________
an: i'm back!