1

I sat in the office of Storybrooke Academy nervously, just waiting to hear what my son got into

I sat in the office of Storybrooke Academy nervously, just waiting to hear what my son got into. I was dressed in nice jeans, a tucked in white t-shirt, a brown leather jacket with cropped sleeves and a red bag to match my red stilettos. Yes I have a 14 year old. That doesn't mean I can't look good. My name was called and i stood up seeing a blonde I didn't recognize. She had wavy blonde hair, thick rimmed black glasses perched on her nose and she was wearing an extremely sexy pantsuit with tall black heels. I licked my lips as I looked her over, ignoring her smirk and she stuck her hand out to shake mine. "Emma Swan. Headmistress." She said and my mouth went dry. She's the new Headmistress? "Oh... nice to meet you. I'm-" she cut me off before I could introduce myself. "Regina Mills. I know exactly who you are. Follow me." She said and turned to make her way to her office, assuming I'd follow. I did of course, my eyes only glancing to her perfect ass once. Okay maybe three times. When we got to the Headmistress' office, she opened the door and turned to me with a shit-eating smirk like she knew where my eyes had just been. I blushed a little and walked in the office, hearing the click of the door closing as I sat down in front of her desk. She made her way around and sat in her desk chair. I noticed her blazer was now unbuttoned and her white shirt was unbuttoned a few buttons, giving a nice view of her cleavage. When did she do that? Anyways. She cleared her throat and I met her eyes. She was smirking again. "Ms. Mills, you're probably wondering why I've called you here." She said and I hummed. "I figure my son's probably gotten into some trouble." I said, already going over punishments in my head. No tv for a month? No he likes reading. No phone? Well he doesn't really use it much. Shit he's such a good kid. She chuckled softly and I raised an eyebrow. "He hasn't gotten in any trouble, I'll assure you. He's one of my best students, if not the best." She said with a smile and I nodded. "So, I've called you here because I'm down a math teacher." She said and I raised an eyebrow. "I'll elaborate then." She said and flicked through a file on her desk. "I was speaking with some of my administrative staff about needing to find a new teacher to fill the spot of my upperclassmen math classes. Their teacher is out on maternity leave. My secretary mentioned you might be interested since your degree was in high school math. Plus she left lesson plans." She said and then looked up at me. I bit my lip, which made Swan's eyes flicker to my mouth. It might be nice to have something to do during the day. I nodded. "Alright." I said and she smiled brightly. "Wonderful." She said and slid a contract over to me. I bit my lip and went to sign but she cut me off. "There might be a permanent position here if you meet my... qualifications." She said and I raised an eyebrow as I signed. She was obviously flirting. And I liked it. "Well Ms. Swan, I can assure you I'll more than meet your qualifications." I said and winked before getting up and sauntering out. I listened as my heels clicked on the tile of the hall as I left the school.

The door slammed closed and i rolled my eyes, assuming that would be Henry. He came in the kitchen looking nervous and I raised an eyebrow as I worked on the lasagna I was making for dinner. "So uh... we might be supposed to be at parent teacher meetings in like two hours." He said and I raised an eyebrow at the obviously nervous teen. "I'm not trying to hide anything I promise. I just forgot." He rushed out and i sighed. "Fine. Then no lasagna for dinner. We'll pick something up on the way home." I said and cleaned up, putting the supplies away. He smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile. "Go get changed while I get ready." I said. I was wearing sweatpants and my white t-shirt. He nodded and we both went up the stairs, parting at the top to go to our respective rooms. I quickly got in the shower and washed up before getting out and drying off. I dried my hair and then straightened it before going to my wardrobe. I flicked through the different outfits before finding a tight red dress that stops around mid-thigh and has long sleeves. I knew I'd be seeing Ms. Swan tonight and this outfit was perfect to tease the presumably older woman. I laid the dress on my bed before getting my black Louboutins and I smiled. Perfect. I got dressed, admiring how I looked in the floor length mirror and i fluffed my hair. I went over to my vanity and sat down. I quickly put on light, neutral eye makeup, then a red lipstick that matched my dress. I finished right as Henry yelled at me to come on. My eyes widened realizing how long I had taken. I grabbed my purse before leaving my room to see Henry in a dark gray polo shirt, the little Ralph Lauren logo in maroon, with jeans and converse. I smiled at him. "Ready?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Obviously or I wouldn't have yelled at you about it being time to go. Come on mom." He said and went down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and followed him, ignoring his sass. He was my son. Of course he'd be a walking ball of sassiness and sarcasm. We went downstairs and left the house after I grabbed my keys. We went to the car and I unlocked it as we walked. Henry got in and I got in on my side as I turned the car on.

I looked around the crowded gym and Henry tugged me towards a blonde teacher. "Hi Ms. Midas. This is my mom Regina." He said as we sat down at her makeshift booth. She smiled at me. "Hello, I'm Kathryn." She said and I nodded, smiling easily at her. "So Henry is doing amazing in my English class. He listens well, reads above grade level, does his work. The only problem I'm finding is that he struggles to get his homework in." She said and he blushed as I looked at him. "I'm sorry Ms. Midas, that will change immediately." I said and she nodded. When we finished our conversation with her, we went around to Henry's other three teachers; Killian Jones, Mary Margret Blanchard and Belle French. I smiled as Belle talked to me about a book and I blushed feeling an arm casually drape over my shoulder. "Excuse me, Ms. French I'm going to have to steal Ms. Mills away from you for just a moment." Ms. Swan said and i bit my lip. I hadn't seen her all night but now she makes an appearance. "Of course." Belle said and walked away, waving at me. I smiled. I liked her. It'd be nice knowing someone when I started here. Ms. Swan led me to the hall and smirked as she checked me out. "You look... delicious." She said and i blushed. "Not to be rude. But you look quite young to have a fourteen year old..." She said and i blushed deeply. "I'm thirty. I got pregnant as sixteen after being raped." I said softly and she frowned. "I'm so sorry Ms. Mills." She said and I bit my lip. "Ms. Mills, it seems you ran off earlier before I could give you your schedule and key." She said, smirking. I hummed. "Guess I did." I said and She smiled. "So. You'll come in tomorrow morning at 7.30 to get those. Don't be late. Or I'll have to punish you." She said and turned before I could say anything. She was gone before I could even realize she had been flirting. Again. Henry came out of the gym, groaning about being starving and I smiled. "Then let's go get you fed, sir." I said and he smiled before we left the school. We got in my car and drove off, Emma Swan the only thing on my mind. Oh boy.