Aguslina - Nightmares!

Carolina's PO.V.

My whole body is aching. I am laying on the ground without knowing how I got there.

Suddenly I hear a voice whispering.

"Kope please help me„

Only one person calls me Kope. I try my best to ignore the pain and I slowly crawl towards the body laying on the ground.

I am shocked to see the person I love the most in so much pain.Agus Is laying there his eyes half open. He looks so weak.

I'm sure I'm crying my eyes out but I don't care! My best friend,the love of my life, the person that I would die for in a heartbeat in so much pain right in front of me and the worst part is that I'm just crying and looking at him,unable to do something to help him.

I don't even know if I am crying because of agus or because of the pain I'm in.

I see two big men coming towards me.They drag me away from Agus, who is too weak to do anything, I try kicking them. I shout but they are stronger than me.They tie me on a chair.

After they tie me,they start walking towards agus' direction.They kick him and I am not able to look anymore.

All I can hear is Agus screaming for help.I open my eyes and I see Agus standing up trying to hit them back.He is doing good till they lift him and throw him to the ground with all the power they have.

I start crying harder and harder.I feel weak. My crying propably can't be heard because I'm a mess of shock and breathless .I close my eyes. I can't watch them kill him but either way the tears are blinding my vision.

They leave him laying on the ground looking lifeless.I start screaming and my crying gets louder.They start running at the exit meeting with a feminine figure. They high five with a girl I could recognize anywhere.Agus' ex-girlfriend.I already knew she was crazy and really jealous of mine and agus' friendship since they were a couple, but I never thought she could go this far!I am so scared.

They take out two guns,one each and point it at my direction.Two shots. The sound rings in my ears making them bleed.I try screaming for help.I hear him screaming.I put all my power trying to break the rope they tied me with but I fail miserably.I'm too weak.

The men cameback and untied me. They kicked me in the ribs causing my already weak self to fall down hitting the cold floor.That gives them time to run away laughing.

I take all the power I have to crawl towards him. I reach his body.His eyes are still open.

"Kope„

"shhh you'll be okay„

"Carolina I lov-„

He didn't get to finish. His eyes started closing. I stared in shock trying to keep him awake. His eyes close and I start
screaming, crying,trowing punches to the floor causing my hands to start bleeding."

"Agus! No! please! I can't do it without you! please don't leave me! I'm nothing! please! no! stay with me! I need you! I love you! everything will be okay„

His body starts fading.I tried hugging him but when I tried he was gone and I fell on my head.

"Please come back„I scream and jump.

_________________________________________________

I'm sobbing and crying. I realise that was a nightmare but it just that it felt so real.Things start coming back to me as I realise that I'm in bed in the tour bus and It hasn't even been a week since we started 'Soy Luna En Concierto'