Doing it for the Kids - 8

Start from the beginning

Violet was in heaven, her whole body throbbed, his lips, his tongue....with a sigh she parted her lips, flicked her own out before he had a chance to possess her mouth. She could feel the flicker of humor in him, and loved the fact that he appreciated her efforts. But that was all they were, efforts, with an expertise that overwhelmed her, his hands ran over her bare arms as his tongue and lips reduced her to a quivering wreck.

Sliding his lips across her jaw to nibble at her earlobe he paused to whisper, "I want this Violet, but tell me if you don't. I need to know now."

She loved that he was as out of control as her, and for that fraction in time, she wanted to be selfish, throw caution to the wind. It may cause issues in the future, but her traumatized body, her fraught emotions needing reassurance, and in Hendrick's arms, nothing seemed simpler.

Running her hands down his body, to settle at the back of his sodden jeans, she angled her head giving him access to more of her neck. He took that as the invitation it was and devoured her. Hendrick's mouth was setting off a million fires all over her pliant exposed skin. His hands were in the small of her back, pinning her against his heavily aroused body, she couldn't feel her legs, if he let her go, she was sure she'd fall to the floor.

Violet's hands had at some point linked behind his head; she was now running her fingers into his thick fair, loving the glossy softness. Everything about this man was extremely sensual. As he scooped her up in his arms she gasped looking at him with surprise.

As he strode purposefully through the house, up the stairs, he looked down at her confusion and smiled, "I want it the right way Violet." In her bedroom he allowed her to slither down his body as he locked the door behind them, then turning back to her, he gave her a wicked grin, full of anticipation and pleasure, "I want this to be perfect V, absolutely perfect."

Returning his mouth to hers, he coaxed her back to the place she'd been, absorbed in the here and now, as desperate for him as he was for her. As her hands ran up his spine, he almost lost control. He could feel her hard nipples pressing into his chest.

The bright moonlight, unclouded after the storm, through the parted curtains was the only light in the room, sliding his hands under the back of her strappy top; he took the fabric with him as he ran his hands over her warm skin, still damp from her earlier fear. She pulled her head back tearing her lips reluctantly from his lifting her arms allowing him to pull the top up over her head. Tossing it over his shoulder, he looked down at her, just making out the curve of her breasts, those hard, excited nipples that had been teasing his thoughts all week.

"You are beautiful!" he breathed before dropping a kiss on her nose.

Instinctively, she lifted both hands, ran them over his chest, down to his waist, he chuckled as she turned up her nose, the damp fabric of his drenched jeans was cold and unyielding. Covering her hands with his, he lifted them to his chest, unbuttoning his own jeans, he kicked them off.

Pulling her back into his arms, she realized he was naked under the trousers, his arousal evident, pressed against her stomach.

Hendrick's hands slid under the loose waistband of her cotton trousers, his fingers intent and purposeful as he cupped her buttocks, marveling at how they fit perfectly in each hand. Using one hand he dragged the trousers down to her knees, she stepped out of them as he returned his hand possessively to her buttocks.

Still kissing her, he loved kissing her, he backed her to the huge bed, as her knees touched it, he scooped her up and laid her flat on the mattress, before hopping up beside her. They spent an age touching, kissing, exploring each other; he loved the way her body lifted into his every touch, the breasts he'd long admired, the flatness of her stomach. As he kissed her belly button, she quivered, and increasing the assault, he slid a hand to her inner thigh.

Violet's head was lolling from side to side, his tongue on her tummy, the little nips from his teeth, were only increasing the torment that his fingers were creating, as they delved into her, teasing probing. Sliding his mouth back up to her over each breast which was lovingly teased, to her mouth, he claimed her lips at the moment that his fingers pushed her over the edge, explosions of heat and passion engulfing her body.

As she moaned softly, he reached for his jeans, glad that he'd thought to pick up some condoms in Pretoria. This had been inevitable between them since he'd seen her gyrating sexily in that London club. He'd wanted her from that moment. Now that he knew her, liked her more and more, this had become almost essential, something that had to happen between them.

Slipping it on, he rolled over her, reawakening her with his teasing lips, "are you ok?" he whispered into her ear, his breath causing quivers along her still sensitized body.

"Very good!" she breathed and he loved the sound, her almost incoherent voice, overwhelmed with sensation. "I want you...."

He stopped her with a kiss, "you'll get me sweetheart, I can't wait any longer!"

With a nod, she slid her legs around him, wanting him as close as she could.

Violet woke nestled into Hendrick's arms, her head on his chest, her thigh tossed over him. His eyes were closed, his breathing relaxed in the pleasure of sleep, thick eyelashes fanned his cheek, his full lips, she sighed for a moment, those lips.....

Pulling back the sheet slightly, she took in the tattoo on his chest in more detail, it was what she presumed was a tribal pattern, but she could see wings, flight. Reaching out she inadvertently touched it.

"It represents my desire to get away. From my childhood. I had it done when I was fifteen." He muttered, initially his eyes still closed, voice croaky with sleep.

"Really?" she looked up at his eyes and suddenly lost the point of the conversation. Reaching up to kiss him, a million memories of the previous few hours whizzed through her head, and judging by his response it did for him too.

They were both curled in the same position when she heard Emma's voice, shit, she'd forgotten all about the children. Climbing out of bed, she grabbed a t-shirt, pulling it on, Hendrick was loving the view of her bare arse as she ran around trying to get dressed, but when she turned he spotted the look on her face, the shutters were down.

"Violet?" he offered.

"Sshh!" she hissed, "they might hear you...." she threw him his shorts. "This should never have happened!"

Finding the pair of shorts she'd been looking for, she burst out of the door and ran downstairs after the children.