friday

do y'all lovelies know the 19 days manhua? if you don't then you are missing the fUCk out but anywho i got some inspo for this chapter's ending from an iconic scene from the manhua so it's gonna be lit stay tuned for some spicy (soft) binu action 😩🔥💦💦

laughing and yelling "cannonball!" at top volume, eunwoo jumped on moonbin's back and wrapped his limbs around him tightly. moonbin screamed and dropped his school bag.

the bell rang as if on cue, signaling the end of the school day.

"i saw on your schedule that you had a free period so i asked ms. sam if we could leave a few minutes early," eunwoo grinned, still wrapped around moonbin's back.

shuffling himself to properly carry eunwoo, moonbin shook his head, faking disappointment. "you fucking dork." he swung his bag on one shoulder. "let's go"

eunwoo grabbed on tighter to moonbin as he began to walk them out the school gates.

"how do i look?" eunwoo had twirled out of moonbin's bathroom dramatically and placed his hands on his hips as he angled his body.

"stunning," moonbin applauded him.

the black hoodie, which was lent to eunwoo by moonbin, hung loosely around his thin frame, his hands barely coming out of the sleeves. truly boyfriend style, indeed.

moonbin grabbed his phone and wallet. "so, um, are you ready to go?"

eunwoo only looked him up and down, still standing in place but with a normal posture now. "you look," he paused and grinned, "nervous"

moonbin coughed. blush creeped slowly up his jaw. "do you want to go or not?"

"yes," eunwoo walked to him to link their arms together, "anywhere with you"

"you want me to walk up that?"

the sun was already on the brink of setting when eunwoo stepped out of moonbin's warm car into the cool breeze. towering in front of them was a stairway up a lush, dark green forest, leading to what eunwoo thought could be heaven.

"i can't even see the top," eunwoo continued to whisper, "dude, that forest is thick"

"not as thick as my-"

"no"

moonbin laughed softly. "well, after you, milady"

"this better be fucking worth it, bin. i did not come to this date of yours to die"

"hey, eunwoo"

"what do you want?"

"step one hundred and one already!"

"shut the fuck up"

"step one hundred and 78! we can see the top!"

"sorry i can't see because of the tears in my eyes"

"you're not even crying"