DOFP Beast- Serum

Requested: Anonymous, thanks for the idea.

Mutation: You have control over ice, frost, blah blah blah. So, your appearance with your powers is naturally different. Kinda like Kaitlyn from Flash...

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. McCoy. I hope we work together in the future." You shook the young man's hand, blushing a bit.

Hank noticed your bright (e/c) eyes and rubbed the back of his neck smiling. "Uh, yeah. That would be great." He chuckled a bit. "You said your name was ____ ____?" You nodded.

"Wanna grab lunch?" You were vaguely aware that you had spoken, immediately regretting asking, but it faded when he said, "Oh, sure! That sounds good."

All was well until he spoke again. "Let me go do something really quick." You panicked. You had forgotten your injection.

"Me too," you mumbled, starting to leave his lab. When you both found you were going the same direction, silence filled the hall. "Are you-"

Your eyes widened. "Oh, um. Yes. There." Hank let out a sigh of relief. "Serum?" He nodded. "Well, cat's out of the bag." You laughed lightly.

"Yep," Hank smiled slightly. "Not really a point to use them then..."

"I should be changing back in a few minutes," you said. "What does your form look like? Or just using them to suppress some abilities?"

"Appearance mostly." Hank shrugged. He started walking outside with you. You sighed as you felt you (h/c) hair turn a cold white and your hands start to freeze the air. Hank looked over and startled a bit, not realizing you'd changed. He smiled. "I like it."

Your cheeks flushed a light blue. "Thanks. You don't mind?"

"Not at all, Miss (Y/l/n)."

You bit your lip. "You can call me ____, I don't mind." He grinned. "Then you can call me Hank." You smiled shyly. "Uh, okay."

As Hank started growing blue fur all over his body, he sighed. "Don't get freaked out or anything, it's still me, I promise."

You chuckled a bit then gestured to your now white eyes. "Trust me, I won't." Hank smiled widely. You noticed some fangs were there now and his eyes were a light blue. "I think your eyes are pretty," You blurted and looked down. He looked down at you, amused. "What?" you asked slightly defensive and slightly curious.

"Wasn't expecting that, I guess," He shrugged, now entirely blue.

"Well what were you expecting?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe you to call me a 'giant blue fluffball' as most do."

You grinned. "Were you? Well, I would have chosen 'fuzzball' if I were to say that." You laughed quietly. "Well, I was expecting more of a 'you're white!'. Most people that see this act a bit racist," you joked. Hank laughed. And you felt comfortable for once. Never had you been so... Confident about your appearance.
"I should have thought of this earlier, but would you care to go to coffee another time to discuss some of the studies I've been conducting?" You nodded, a bit giddy until you accidentally brushed lamp post. It froze instantaneously, and you heard the cracking of ice. "Uh, oops?" You nervously said in a questioning tone.

Hank pointed to the frosty footprints you'd been leaving. You smiled shyly, "I call myself Periwinkle."

"Beast."

A/N: Hey guys, I know it's late but uh, hey *little wave* I'm actually posting on the post day! *mumbles* that never happens... Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my garbage.