Who the fuck is this again...she yelled and received the call not bothering to check the caller id.

Hello...she yelled.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, how old are you now, you're 22 years...happy birthday best friend, I love you so so so much..... fatima finished singing before kissing her phone.

A smile made it way to Amatullah's lips. At least someone cares, the person she doesn't call her best friend is now the first person to wish her today.

Thank you so much fatima, I really love you too, Allah ya barmu tare, you have no idea what this means to me. Amatullah said and a tear made it way down to her cheeks.

Awwwww...best friend, what are friends for, I'm really sorry I'm late, I've been busy today with my NYSC that's why, I hope you'll forgive me..fatima said and Amatullah smiled.

Don't worry teema, you're better than some people, thank you so much,I love you, Allah ya bada saa...Amatullah said wiping her tears with her palm.

Allah ya karo shekaru masu yawa da anfani...I love you so much best friend, bye..I have to go now.....fatima blurted out.

Bye..I love you too...Amatullah said and hung up.

At least someone cares...she whispered to herself and walked towards the kitchen.
******
6:00pm

Deedat called bilal and he picked the call on the third ring..

Hello belio..deedat blurted out.

Yaya babba, to what do I owe this call..bilal chuckled.

Abeg gerraout, can't I call my brother anytime I want? And again, I thought I told you not to call me yaya babba again? Said deedat.

Ohk, I'm sorry bro deedat...said bilal.

Nop...deedat said popping the "p".

Alright yaya deedat...said bilal.

Nop.....deedat shouted.

Alright you know I can't call you just deedat, Ba respect ai...so tell me, how are you, my aunt and my baby? He asked with a smile tho he couldn't see him.

Serves you right...I want you to take Amatullah out please, just go anywhere with her, I'll call you when I want you guys to come back...said deedat.

Yes boss...bilal said with a chuckle.

Banza...Deedat laughed and hung up.
********

Haba Anty Na...why are you angry with me ne? I didn't do anything wrong, you told me you're bored that's why I thought we should go out and take some ice cream you know...bilal said wiggling his brows.

Amatullah finally laughed and grabbed her hijab. "Let's go" she said walking towards the front door.

Bilal has been begging her for over 30minutes but she refused, she's just angry with everyone, so now even bilal forgot about her birthday. But when she heard of ice cream, she quickly grabbed her hijab and walked out of the house without second thought.
******