1. Let Me Go!

(You with Hinata. Just an idea of what you looked like when you were young)

Age: 3

(Your POV)
I was playing with Yukiko and heard the door open. I looked to see my older sister Mizuki. "Mizuki-neesan!" I said and got up. She smiled when she saw me and Yukiko. I hugged her when she bent down and I smiled. "What are you two playing?" Mizuki asked. "I'm playing Shogi and teaching Yuki-neechan! My super smart friend Shikamaru showed me how to play!" I said and she nodded and her eyes widened. "You two certainly picked up dad's intelligence," Mizuki said and I chuckled smugly. "Y/N-niichan, it's your move!" Yukiko said and I ran back over to the board and moved one of the pieces. I looked down at the board then at Yukiko. She turned her general over to make it a sacrificial pawn. I had moved the piece in front of her and took the sacrificial pawn piece and put it on my left. "Your move," I said and she nodded. "3 year olds playing a grandpa game! Those Nara!" Mizuki said and sighed and Yukiko and I giggled. "What's going on?" Mom said and I looked up at her smiled. "I'm teaching Yuki-neechan to play Shogi!" I said and she looked at me. "Oh? Really? Where'd you learn to play?" Mom asked. "Shikamaru Nara and his father, Shikaku," Mizuki said and Mom chuckled. "Well, that's a great way to pass time, and it's a great way to learn how to analyze things when you're out on a mission," Mom said and I nodded. "I'll make sure to be better than Mizuki and Hikari and Tadashi!" I said and Mom, Mizuki and Yukiko laughed. "H-Hey! It's not funny ya know! I'll become Hokage!" I said and they giggled and Mizuki patted my head. I pouted and Yukiko hugged me. "It's okay Niisan, I'll help you become Hokage!" Yukiko said and I nodded and smiled.

~Later that day~
Dad, Tadashi and Hikari came home and I ran out to greet them. I saw Shisui and smiled widely. "Shisui!" I said and he smiled and bent down and I ran and hugged him. "Can I see your Sharingan?" I asked and he nodded and activated his Sharingan. "Cool! When I get my Sharingan, I'll start out by protecting the Hokage by being one of his ANBU," I said and Shisui shook his head. "You have to train super hard Y/N," Shisui said and I nodded. "I will!" I said and he chuckled and nodded. We went inside the house and sat down at the table and Mom handed us our plates for dinner. I started eating and looked around and saw everyone smiling and laughing and talking. Tadashi and Hikari were arguing again as usual but they do it out of love, I can tell. I looked down at my birthmark I was born with and it started glowing. Huh? My dragon mark is glowing? It's never done that. Oi, brat. Some guy has been following us for a while and he's been disappearing then reappearing to watch you. It glows because it knows your being watched. Ah! Who are you?! The 12-Tailed Dragon, call me Jūni for now, brat. Okay. "Y/N," I heard and looked up and looked at Dad, "something up?" Dad asked and I shook my head. I finished eating and yawned. "I'm tired," I said sleepily and they chuckled and Hikari picked me up and walked and laid me down in our shared room. She tucked me in and I fell asleep.

(Unknown's POV)
"We'll wait til everyone is asleep," I said and my favorite pet nodded. "What are we to do if the others wake up?" Kabu asked. "We simply run away with the youngest boy. If he finds out I killed his family he won't want to follow me. I need an Uchiha's power," I said and Kabu nodded. We jumped down and landed silently and I grabbed the boy. I had ran off with him in my arm and Kabu joined me after distracting the family. We had gotten to one of our hideouts and the boy woke up. "Where am I?" He asked. "What's your name little Uchiha?" I asked and he looked up at me. "Y/N. Do you know where I am Hebi-san?" He asked and I sighed. Kabu chuckled and I looked at him and he cleared his throat. "I am Orochimaru," I said and he pointed at me. "Part of your name means Snake! I was right to call you Hebi-san!" Y/N said and I chuckled. "Get some sleep, we'll have you train when you grow in a few years," I said and he nodded and passed out when his head hit the pillow. I had started preparing things for him, making him clothes and getting the proper ninja tools he'd need for training. I had Kabuto take his blood to see if he had any diseases or anything like that.

*Next Morning*

(Your POV)
I woke up and looked at my arm to see a bandaid on it. Huh? How'd I get this? The white haired boy took some of your blood to test it. Oh, thanks for telling me Jūni. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.  "Ah, good, you're up. Orochimaru-sama wants to see you," Kabuto said and I nodded and got up and walked over to him. He walked and I followed him. I saw the creepy looking snake man, well, to me he kinda looked like a woman at times.

(Mizuki's POV)
"Mom, where's Y/N?" I asked and she looked at Dad. "Kids, come here," Dad said and Tadashi, Hikari and Yukiko came in. "Your younger brother, was taken from us," Mom said and started crying. "N-No...n-no. He can't be," I said in disbelief. I felt my eyes change and they looked up at me. I had tears down my cheeks and my Sharingan was activated. "Who was he taken by?" Tadashi asked. "Orochimaru. He's a Rogue Ninja from Konoha. He experiments on kids and people, he's very hard to find," Dad said and I shook my head. "If we have a strong sensory chakra person then we can find him! The Inuzuka Clan can pick up on his scent!" I said and they nodded. "We asked Hiruzen and he said he'd arrange it. He wants you to go but it's too dangerous!" Mom said and I shook my head. "I'd go through anything to get my baby brother back!" I said and they nodded.
Y/N I will find you.

Mizuki-neechan, please...help me, find me, save me. I want to go home.

A/N: short chapter I know, but guess what? The second chapter is gonna be longer and have a bit of a time skip. :)