Imagination

They say it's bad to dwell on one's imagination. Bad to live in that subconscious reality. Well then, I do bad things all the time. I haven't spent a second in reality in about five years. In my imagination, I had a better family. Everyone believed me when I told the m how bad and abusive my parents were. In the real world, my parents used to beat my daily. Until the doctors came one day and took me away from them. My parents didn't cry. They were glad to have such 'uselessness' removed from their responsibility. And now, the doctors have me in a padded cell. The walls are admittedly comfy, which helps me imagine things more.

I don't want to leave my world of imagination. And even if I did, I wouldn't be able to. I've been imagining for so long, that it is the only thing keeping me alive. The second I stop imagining, the second I die. But again, I never want to leave my imagination.

The Mad Hatter and Laughing Jack have tea parties with Sally. Candle Cove and Jack Sparrow are always hanging out. Slenderman and the Silents from Doctor Who act like long lost brothers. Masky and Hoodie are the sons of Jason. Jeff the Killer and Freddy Kruger are brothers, apparently. Grinny Cat and Chesire Cat get along VERY VERY well. And last but not least, I get along with all of them. They are my new family. I'd never want to leave them.

But, like all stories, this has to end. Five years have passed. I need to leave soon. And then I will die. Goodbye, world. And now, I leave my imagination.