Statue of Angel

In the garden behind my house stood a statue. Not any normal statue, though. Thia statue was modeled to look like the old owner's dead daughter. This wasn't just weird, it was creepy. I swear that the statue blinked one time. But, of course, no one believed me. Probably because I told too many stories as it was.

The old owner's daughter was named Angel. Based on pictures I found, I knew what she looked like. She was a sixteen year-old girl with straight ginger hair down past her shoulders and hazel eyes. In one of the photos I found, she was wearing blue skinny jeans and a tight red shirt. She looked like a fun girl to hang out with at a roller coaster park.

Anyways, the statue of her was an exact replica of her. Exact. Replica.

I went to bed one night to have a weird dream. Angel was there. Not as a statue, but as a living being. "You'll be next," she told me. And then I woke up to find her statue right outside my window. I screamed, falling out of my bed and landing on the floor. Running out of my room and out pf the front door, I ran face first into the old owner. He'd come over to visit the statue every now and again.

He smiled evilly, pulling a syringe from his coat pocket and jabbing me in the arm. The liquid in the syringe was the color of stone. Letting out a breath of a sigh, I fell to the floor and blacked out.

~~~~~

Someone kept moving my limbs around.

~~~~~

All of my muscled were sore and hurt to move.

~~~~~

I was paralized. I couldn't move amy of my stone limbs. Everything about me was made of stone. I stood next to Angel, her statue body matching mine.

Since the day I moved here, I wondered how the old owner got a statue to look like an exact replica of her. And why Angel's dead body was never found. It's because she was the statue. And now, I was a statue too.

(Going out to my twinsee Alyssa but now, thanks to this story I typed, I always call her "Angel")

~IlluzionTheProxy