"Okay." I said.

~After the explanation~

"Wow.. I can't believe all that happened." I said.

"I guess I have to stay away from them now.. don't I?" I asked.

"I'm afraid so. Now that they probably know that you're in our base. Megatron will try and force the location out of you, then everything will be in danger." Optimus said and I quietly sighed.

"In the meantime, you will have a guardian who will be around you in case of any dangerous Decepticon activity." Optimus said.

"Okay.." I said.

I saw Optimus look over at Ratchet who was typing away on the computer. I started to puzzle what he was thinking in my mind.

"Ratchet, you will be Mina's guardian." Optimus spoke.

I saw as Ratchet just stood there, then finally turned to look at Optimus after a few minutes.

"Optimus, with all due respect. You know I get very busy. I won't have time to look over a human." Ratchet said.

"I know." Was all Optimus said.

Ratchet sighed heavily with frustration, knowing he couldn't argue with his leader. Soon I heard a familiar girl's voice shouting from the other side of the door.

"Can we come in now!?" It shouted.

Ratchet sighed heavily, rolling his optics and walked over to the door to open it. I saw Miko, Jack, Raf, and the other Autobots standing there. Miko rushed over to where I was and Bulkhead lifted her up to me after she told him to.

"Oh my gosh Mina! Are you okay?!" She asked, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah.. I'm fine." I said, feeling the air being squeezed out of me.

She eventually let go and went back onto Bulkhead's hand who placed her on his shoulder. Optimus introduced me to the rest of the Autobots in case I have forgotten. After getting settled in too everything, I was sitting on the couch with Jack, Miko, and Raf and we were all watching Tv, besides Miko, who was asking all kinds of questions like what was the Nemesis like, and the cons and everything like that. Eventually Jack told her to chill out on the questions and she just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Oooh, I wonder if we could spend the weekend here, like a sleepover." Miko said, hopping up from her seat.

"It's Friday today?" I asked.

"Duh.. What day would it be?" Miko asked, slightly laughing.

"Sorry, this whole Autobot, Decepticon thing got me all off track." I said.

"Heh, you'll get used to it eventually." Jack said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"So maybe we should all ask our parents and get some things if they say yes." Miko said.

"Yeah.. I already got to explain to mine, why I'm coming home so late.. again.." I said.

"I'd be lucky if they even say yes." I said.

"Well, I'm gonna ask mine." Miko said, getting out her phone.

I did the same and texted my host parents.

Me: Hey Mrs. Baker.. sorry If I worried you again.. I'm at Miko's house right now, and she wanted to know if I could stay with her over the weekend.

Mrs. Baker: Oh thank goodness you're okay.. and alright.. just make sure to be home before your bedtime.. and if anything bad happens contact me immediately.