Chapter Two

I was walking during Nutrition time. I was just making my way to the lunch hall. I bumped into someone and I said "YO! Watch where you're going bruh!"

And I looked behind to see who it was. CRAP! It was Mr. Redhead. I ran away quickly to avoid conflict. I panted afterwards. And I looked at the time, I had 10 minutes left. I ate my lunch and went back to my next class. Unfortunately, Mr. Redhead was in some of my classes. Like in English, History, Art, and Science.

I was in English right now. Doing all the work I was assigned and stuff. The bell rang for a 5 minute break. I stayed seated, but took out my phone to search up some things for a project I was currently having. "Hey, you", a familiar voice said.

CRAP. Crap, crap, crap, crap.

It was Mr. Redhead..

"Uh... hi? Something out of the usual?" I said nervously.

I was incredibly scared and nervous at the same time. "Oh yes, there is something out of the usual", he said.

"Yeah I know! I mean today is like 10° less than yesterday!" I said.

"Hmm no..." he paused. Okay, I'm dead.

"Uh, uh, uh... Why are you talking to trash like me?! I'm a dumbass, and also, I'm weird. You're like popular with all the looks!" I said.

"Trash? Dumbass? Weird? Popular and with all the looks? That's what you think of yourself and me?" He asked.

"Uh, yes." I said quickly.

"I don't why you should call yourself a dumbass.. You have straight A's", he said.

"Well, you see... I have a U on some of my Corporation and Work Habits.." I lied.

"Lies. Someone with straight A's never have U's", he said.

"Ok, but why are you talking to me?" I asked nervously.

He's like deflecting every question I throw at him.

"Hmm.. let's see... you called me 'bruh' when you accidently bumped into me during Nutrition", he said.

Well sorry, your royal highness!

"Uh.. sorry... I guess that's my personality", I said.

"Hmp.." he said.

"Oh by the way, I have a question." I said nervously.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Ugh.. Why did you and Deidara break up?" I asked.

"Deidara? Hmp, him? He's nothing to me. He was a terrible definition for a lovable boyfriend", he said.

"Well... is it true that you're going to find a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend?" I asked nervously.

"Yes? Why?" He said.

"Oh, nothing!" I said quickly.

The bell rang. "You seem interesting.. (Y/n)", he said as he started to walk back to his seat.

How does a person like him know my name?

Terrible definition for a lovable boyfriend? That's a bit too much. Well, he quitted being gay fast. I guess he's bisexual then.

Next class was History. CRAP! I was totally lost in that conversation that I'm late! I ran to the next class as fast as I can. I sat down on my seat. "Miss (Y/n)... your first tardy. You do know this is going to affect your grade..." my history teacher said.

"Yes, I do", I said politely.

Ugh.. I hate you Mr. Redhead...