Chapter 5: The Newbie

"So LJ," I said, leaning against the wall. "How have you been? You know, since you left, and let dad aud a freaking stranger kick me out?"

LJ looked down in shame. "I... I had to go. I... Had to meet another kid..." He replied.

I laughed. "S-so meeting another k-kid is more i-important than making s-sure your s-sister is safe?" I laugh even harder.

"I can explain" LJ tried to say.

"Try to explain?!?!" I yell, my eyes glowing a mixture between red and grey.

"You know you don't have a reason as too why you left me! I was left to die out there! But you were to busy fücking around with some kid!" I growl.

I run outside, and into Slender's forest. I climb a tree, and relax there, closing my eyes. I feel a presence next to me, so I elbow then and they groan in pain.

"Seriously?!?!" I hear Sour exclaim.

"Oops!" I laugh. "Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Whatever." He mumbles.

I laugh, and we just sit there and talk for the rest of the day. We eventually go home, where I go to what is officially my room and fall asleep.

~The Next Day~

I wake and roll over, falling off the bed. I groan, but shoot up once I smell-

"WAFFLES!" I scream, and run downstairs, where I run into Laughing Jill.

Oops, did I forget to mention I met the others a while ago? Heh, heh...

"Watch where your going!" Laughing Jill laughed. I've known her for a while, so we're kinda like sisters.

I laugh as well, and run into the kitchen, where I see Toby annoying Masky.

"Insanity! Can you PLEASE tell Toby to stop annoying me?" Masky asks, glaring at Toby.

I langh, and look at Toby. "Hey Toby, can you stop annoying Masky? I'm going to make more waffles!" I say, glancing at the almost finished plate of waffles.

Toby stops, and looks at me. "Okay!" He says happily, before finishing his waffles and running into the living room.

I laugh, and make more waffles, eating a few before calling Toby in. He rushes in, and gobbles up all the waffles, and runs back into the living room. I laugh, and walk into the living room as well. I see BEN playing video games, sallyand Toby playing with Charlie, Jeff and Jane arguing, and a girl I haven't been introduced too.

"Hey, who are you?" I ask.

She has long, galaxy hair with galaxy eyes. She kinda looks like this.

 She kinda looks like this