Chapter 6: Bonding Time!

*BTW, the beginning of this chapter might be emotional for some of you.*

I gulped, and looked down.

"WHY DID YOU ATTACK A RESIDENT AT MY MANSION?!?! YOUR LUCKY YOUR NEW, AND I'M IMPRESSED WITH YOUR SKILLS! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT UNTIL DINNER!" Slender yelled.

I held back tears, and ran to my room, slamming my door shut and sliding down against it, crying.

"Why can't I do anything right?!?! I just want them to be proud of me! I don't want them to hate me!" I started sobbing. *Okay, can anyone relate to that? I can...*

After a few minutes, I heard someone knock on the door.

"Insanity? Are you okay?" LJ.

"Go away! I hate you! This never would've happened if you had never left! The never would've happened, if you had just stayed!" I screamed, tears streaming down my face.

I grabbed my axe, and hit it against the wall. I was so angry, I can't even explain it. I screamed, and started hacking the wall, and everything.

I picked up things, and threw them. I ripped things, threw them, everything. By the time I was done, I was still crying, and it looked like a tornado had came in.

I crawled into the closet, and started crying. Eventually, I fell asleep.

~Next day~

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Insanity? Hey, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw EJ kneeled in front of me.

"Hey, what happened?"

I gulped, and looked down, crying again.

"I overreacted. Again. I was just... Sad. Angry. Furious. I just want to do some right for once. But I can't. I overreacted. LJ came to check on me, and I wanted to tell him I was okay, but instead I yelled at him and destroyed my room."

I looked up at him, a tear falling down my cheek.

"Why can't I do anything right EJ? I just want to do something right!"

I started sobbing, and I felt EJ wrap his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Hey, you do do things right! You became my best friend, when no one else would. You helped that bunny a while ago, even though you were told not too. You told me when you were on your period, and what did I do?" EJ smiled.

I smiled back at him. "You helped me."

"Exactly. See? You do things right. It may not seem like it, but you do. Your my best friend, El. I want you to know that. You have changed my life a lot, and I thank you for that." EJ said.

I smiled, and hugged him back. We just sat there, in the closet, hugging. After an hour or so, I stopped crying and EJ let me go.

"Better?" He asked.

I nodded, and we walked out of the closet, my eyes widening when I saw the way my room was.

"I did that?!?!" I exclaimed.

EJ nodded, laughing. "Yeah, you did. But don't worry, we'll replace everything and redo it." He said, looking at me.

I laughed, and grabbed his hand, dragging him out of the room.

"I'm bored. Let's go do something!" I exclaimed.

I jumped on his back, making him 'Oof!' I laughed, as I wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head in his shoulder. He put his arms under my legs, and laughed.

He walked downstairs, we were still in that position, and walked into the living room. As soon as we walked in, everyone looked at us, shocked.

BEN smirked. "Finally got yourself a girlfriend EJ? Its about time!" BEN smiled, and laughed.

"Shut up!" EJ mumbled.

Everyone laughed at him, and I saw a tint of pink behind his mask.

"AWWW! HE'S BLUSHING!" I exclaimed, laughing.

Everyone else laughed as well, and I saw it darken.

"Ellie!" He whined, causing me to laugh.

Oh, did I mention only certain people can call me by my real name, and closer ones can give ne a nickname? Yeah, EJs one of them.

I laughed. "Sorry, but your my BFF, what else am I supposed to do?"

He mumbled something, and went over to the couch, and sat down. Me still on his back.

I coughed. "EJ!" I smacked his back. "I can't breathe!"

He chuckled. "Are you calling me fat?" He asked.

I blushed. "No! I'm just saying I can't breathe!" I exclaimed.

EJ laughed, and got off me, sitting next to me. I pouted, crossing my arms across my chest.

"That was mean." I mumbled.

EJ laughed. "Aw, I'm sorry El. Want me to kiss you to make it up to you?" EJ said, lifting his mask up a little, making a kissy motion with his lips.

"NOPE, NOPE, NOPE! I AM FINE! PERFECTLY FINE!" I exclaimed, getting up and walking away, sitting next to Jill.

She laughed, and wrapped her arm around me.

EJ gasped. "Are you cheating on me with Jill?!?!" EJ exclaimed.

Jill laughed, pulling me closer to her. "Yep!" She exclaimed.

EJs jaw dropped, before pulling his mask back down, looking away and crossing his arms.

"I can't believe you, El. We are over!" EJ said.

I gasped. "NOOOOO!" I exclaimed, fake crying.

I know. We're dramatic.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!" I exclaimed, fake crying.

EJ shook his head. "Sorry El, but you cheated on me with Jill. We're over."

I started fake crying. "Don't leave me EJ!" I jumped up, and clung to his arm.

"I'm sorry El, but-"

"What's going on in here?" I looked up to see Slender there, cocking his head.

EJ, Jill and I stayed quiet, as everyone else burst out laughing.

"T-they w-were being-" Jeff tried to say, before I jumped on top of him, covering his mouth.

"S-shut up J-Jeff!" I said, blushing.

Jeff smirked, before EJ pulled me off him.

"Nope!" EJ exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my waist, burying his head into my neck.

I smirked. "I thought you broke up with me."

"Nope! We're back together!" EJ exclaimed, lifting his mask up a little.

He kissed my cheek, before pulling it back down, grinning.

Slender shook his head, walking away.

"What have I gotten myself into?"