An important phone call

Bonnies P.O.V

I felt somebody shaking me this morning as i was awakened by them. My first thought was to punch the person but that wouldn't get me anywhere. I opened my eyes only to see Miranda hovering over me. She was grinning at me and whispered,

"Guess what" I frowned, then shrugged, then whispered,

"What?" She sighed and then said,

"We're going to have a ball, now isn't that fun. I get to pick out our dresses and do your hair. OMG i have so much work to do and plan but i need your help" OMG, i never thought i would here the witch princess saying that. Oh well you learn something new every day. I nodded, although i was a good singer my dancing skills sucked. I mean royally sucked, i remember on our wedding party with the first dance, i didn't say this but i actually broke some of Wills toes. I told everybody i was a brilliant dancer but only Will knew the real truth. Come to think of it only William knew who i really was. To everybody else i was hiding under some cover. It hurts to think of William so I’m going to call him today before i go to bed, i will call him and sort this mess out, but I’m not going home for a few weeks. He hurt me by not telling me the truth. I mean his the prince of vampires, and he's a witch. His parents are the most powerful witch and vampire in the whole world and he is related to the royal wolves and faeries and whoever else existed out there. Why wouldn't he tell me about them? Could he not trust me? I tried not to dwell on it too much as i paid close attention to Miranda.

"Ok, where shall we start" She did a little squeal and jumped in the air as she celebrated. Then she opened her mouth and i prepared myself for a long speech.

"Well, first things first we have to send out all the invitations for everybody, then we have to go shopping and get our dresses, then we have to sort out all the food and blood, then we have to sort out the day and make sure the venue is all prepared and then..." She took a big gulp of air,

"We relax and sit back" She concluded and placed her hands on her hips. I stared at her but she never noticed. I got up and stretched feeling the baby kick me. I placed my hands over my stomach and said,

"Good morning to you to baby," I felt it kick again; i didn't know what to call it as i didn't know the gender of the baby. I needed some more blood this morning as i was feeling famished and very thirsty. I knew my eyes were red before i even had chance to luck in the mirror. I looked at Miranda and asked,

"Do you have any blood to drink?" She nodded and lifted her wrist.

"Here take my wrist, drink what you need my sister so that you may be healthy and satisfied." I looked at her uncertain and whispered,

"Are you sure Miranda, because i don’t mind drinking from Harry or George?" She waved her hand and boomed,

"Nonsense, you will take from me, i have no objections." I nodded gratefully and bent my head to her wrist. My fangs dug into her vein as i began to drink the red substance that flowed freely from her skin. It was so delicious. I pulled back when i was finished and politely sealed the wound shut. I thanked her again. I walked passed her to go to the closet, and i felt my baby kick again. It was quite a sharp kick and it took my breath away. My Baby was due to be born in just over a month away. I stopped for a minute. Took a deep breath and carried on. I walked in and picked a nice dress that wouldn't be tight, like a maxi dress thing but oh well. I put it on as i tied my hair up in a messy bun. I went downstairs and a movie was playing, i looked more closely and noticed it was The hangover. I went and sat with 5 others watching the film, it was a laugh as we spoke to each other throughout the duration of the movie.

I learnt that the people sitting on the sofa's watching the movie were called, Isabella, Samantha, Gary, Aidan and Lucian. They all seemed very friendly but i mainly spoke to Sam and Lucian. It turns out they were twins, both vampires with a witch connection in the family. Just like me except i was born a wolf with a witch connection. I spent most of the day talking to them as we continued watching movies till the hour grew late. I said my goodbyes and waved as we all departed from the lounge and went our separate ways. I went up to my room and saw Miranda waiting there on the bed for me. I walked past her and went to grab the phone. I dialled William’s number and placed him on loud speaker. 

"Hello" His voice sounded weak and distant as if he had lost hope. I felt my emotions run amok at his voice. It had been too long since i had spoken to him, i knew i would succumb to my emotions because we were mates and they are meant to love each other not hold grudges.

"Hi Will" I heard him gasp as he said my name again, my knees felt weak.

"Bonnie, is that really you? Am i dreaming," I was about to reply when Miranda cut in.

"No brother, you're not dreaming you stupid ape." I sniggered at her comment. He was a stupid ape but he was my stupid ape.

"Mandy, is that you?" She let out a cry and whispered yes. I guess he was calling her by a nickname he had used in the past. She looked distressed and i wrapped an arm around her to comfort her.

"My arrogant handsome husband, it is your sister standing next to me, i want to return home and i know the reason why i left might be unreasonable to you, but it was a big thing for me, i need to sort it out before i come home, why did you never tell me" I felt sad to ask this. I heard him sigh,

"Well to be honest the real reason is..." He didn't get to finish his answer before i heard a whooshing sound and the splash of water. I looked on the ground and noticed a puddle of water around my feet. Oh SHIT.

"Will, i think my water just broke."

Comment 

Vote 

Fan

Well, it was only a matter of time before the baby arrived. Will William make it in time for the birth? I'm sorry for the late update but i hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for reading. Lauren