Meeting new friends...Not as bad as i thought

(Picture of Meredith on the side)

Bonnies P.O.V

After earlier events occured e.g William finding out I'm a self-harmer, we decided to take a break and he wanted to introduce me to some of his friends so i would feel more comfortable in my environment, yeah it's not everyday you find a were-wolf living in vampire territory. So we were washed, dressed and had both eaten, i was ready to meet some new people. I was quite scared and kept trying to delay us by saying things like

" OOH i need the toilet"

Or

"Ouch i've got that pain again and i don't think i can keep walking"

But every time i said something he would figure a solution, he let me go the toilet the first time and the second time, by the time i asked him again he had figured my game out and wouldn't let me go. When i said i couldn't walk because of the pain ... HE PICKED ME UP, i wanted him to take me back but NO HE PICKED ME UP, STUPID PIECE OF SHI... (lets keep it PG here enough of the swear-words and this should be good for us, meet new friends) my wolf said. It wont be good when they suck me dry i thought. My wolf snorted.

Then it came to me, like a light-switch being flicked on.

"William" I said in a sweet voice

"Yes princess" He replied

"I really need to shift, my wolfs clawing at my insides begging to be released and if i don't shift before i meet your friends, i could attack them and that could end up bad with them retaliating and killing me" I pouted and tried to act scared and look in pain.

But no he is as stubben as a mule, he said i was nervous, but he wouldn't let anything happen to me. Damn him and his perfect mind. I thought i will have to take this to the extreme and shift inside the house. It didn't bother me but it would bother him. To him i would make myself look distressed and then he would have to bring me to the woods, and no meeting new vampires and getting killed. So i dropped to my knees and let out a cry (Even though it doesn't hurt, does it Bonnie, you are very naughty) said my wolf. You could here loads of bones snapping and changing shapes, but it didn't bother me, i couldn't feel anything. William stoped when he saw me drop to my knees. He had a worried expression on and decided to pick me up as if i weighed nothing. He took me out of the castle and into the woods where i finished changing. I finally felt at peace. I took off running loving the feeling of the wind blowing through my fur. Beside me i saw my mate running beside me i was happy.

William's P.O.V

When i saw her shift i knew it was too early to bring her to see my friends, she had being trying to get out of it all morning. When i then heard her bones cracking i was scared, i had never seen wolf shift in my whole entire existance. I picked her up and took her outside. Once she was fully wolf she took off running and i followed her. I felt a sense of pride run through me, i had been gifted with a beautiful mate who was : strong, drop dead gorgeous and not to mention smart but also quite sarcastic and nervous. A few hours later, just before 3PM she ran back out of the forest exausted. She sat down with her paws infront of her and shifted back. I could not believe the sight before my eyes ; she was STARK NAKED!

She seemed to have realised her mistake when she looked down, Turned crimson red and whispered

"OOPS"

She looked at me for help and i picked her up into my arms and ran to the nearest closet, before anybody else could see my silly nude mate. She got changed quite quickly but not quick enough before i noticed all of the scratches and scars she had gotten over the years from : fights, abuse and self harming. My heart went out to her, I wasn't like this with anybody, i was completly and utterly a stone-cold monster. But as soon as i saw her everything changed.

Bonnies P.O.V

OMG HE SAW ME NAKED, how can i face him again after he saw my scarred body, a few tears escaped my eyes and he wiped them away with his thumb. The good thing was he never said anything. I think he knew what was wrong with me. 

He said "Come with me"

I followed him and we came to a room filled with vampires that looked around my age but were much older. There were 10 in total and i had become the centre of attention. They all looked at me and i felt nervous under their unblinking eyes.

William said to them "I want to introduce you to my mate Bonnie, as you may know she is a were-wolf but she is my mate, an equal to me and i want you to treat her with respect. Is that clear" There was a hushed silence before people nodded.

A girl rushed forward and give me a bone-crushing hug and i looked at her in amazment, she was quite short with bobbed black hair like a pixie and had dazzling grey eyes that sort of told you a story behind them. She looked exactly like my older sister. Oh yeah i had an older sister but she disappeared one day. My parents said she was dead but you could tell they never did truly care.But i was young and my sister was ten years older than me and i was only 5.

"Hi my names Mere, short for Meredith and you and i are going to be best friends forever!" Then she took me out of the room and whispered to me quietly so others couldn't quite hear, "I'm so sorry for what happened in your past, I've come across your pack before when i was a were-wolf, but i was lucky, the pack and i were hunting one day and came across vampires... e.g the prince and his friends and amongst that group was my mate so i was rescued. Don't worry your secret is safe with me, i know because i can see peoples pasts." She finished.

I gave her another hug and held back tears saying

" Your right we will be good friends and so you obviously know how i got my scars from, abuse, self harm." She looked at me and told me the same happened to her. But she couldn't run away. She started to cry and i cried with her for i had finally met somebody who was like me. I was suprised the others hadn't come out yet. I was happy for Mere as she was finally rescued by her mate. She took my hand and led me back into the room.

The others looked at us with thoughtful eyes and they had seen us crying. A male with blond hair and blue eyes stepped forward, I'm guessing this was Mere's mate and he asked her whats wrong. I gave her a look which said she could tell him and she did, she told him that i came from the same pack she had been apart of years ago. He looked at me with sympathy and so did the others. I decided i should tell them everything so i told them my whole story. The girls had tears in there eyes just like Mere did and the Boys and my mate were growling in disgust at what this pack was doing. By the time i was introduced to everybody i was really tired. I could feel my eyes closing and i heard William say goodbye to everybody, i feltt myself being carried up the stairs and put on a bed.

"Sweet dreams princess" He said.

Comment

Vote

Fan

OOOH i enjoyed writing that chapter and what do you think about Mere. Why does she look like Bonnie's dead sister. I will update soon. Thanks for reading lauren