Chap 23- Remember

The sky was pitch black we drove what seems like forever.

Harry and Louis fell asleep while Liam and Zayn has been fighting over this T.v show that I never heard of.  Niall is looking out the window like I am. The stars look like there dancing. I remember when my little sister and I used to watch the stars and I would listen while she tell me these crazy story's about them and how she going to be one someday and look down on us. I felt a tear hit the side door, I miss her so much. She  had a cancer in her blood cells and died last year, she was just about to turn 8. I look in the sky again and saw a bright star and I felt her smile in the cold air. I quickly whip my tear away hoping the boys didn't see it but it was to late I turn my head and saw Niall looking at me with a weak smile. I turned away from him and kept to myself, I felt a hand touch my finger tips, I turn to see Niall reaching over Louis and Harry who were in the middle of us and try to hold my hand. I smile at him and held it tight.

We finally arrived to this huge house with a big window, It was almost as big as mine but a bit bigger. I un-buckle and also un-buckle the boys who was sleeping. I brush the hair out of Louise's eyes, He had paint all over his face like all of us. I got out along with the others,  it was almost 7 and it was pitch back out.

"Shit..." Liam said rushing to the boys shaking them till they woke up.

"Liam what?" Louis moaned still hafe asleep. I stood outside the car awkwardly.

"It 7! Were late!" Liam yells, Louis bolts up along with the others.

"For what?" I asked they all look at me then back at each other.

"Ummm.... Madison." Zayn walks over to me. "We have to leave just for a little while to work." He told me in a sad tone, I look at the boys who look sad as well.

"Oh. Ok well then what are you doing here? Go on! your going to be late by the looks of it you already are!" I yells trying to smile pushing them into the car, They all look at me and felt bad. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on my hips "I'll be fine, I feel like I stayed here alone be for. Go please..." I say smiling, They all smirk and got into the car again.

"We'll be gone only for a little while!" Louis shouts almost hanging out the window. I nod my head and start walking in the big house. I opened the door and everything was dark. I turn on the lasts and almost fell over, this house is huge! It looks like 8 year old own it, with little toys all around, a pool table, a wii, and others. I fastly took a shower and grab some Pjs off someone bed not caring who it was.I walked the house turning on every light in the house making it feel brighter. I walk down stairs and saw a T.v and Couch and Lap-Top. I walk over and sat on the couch.

I took a deep breath in and had a flash back of me and Louis watching a movie here. I fell back on the couch taking deep breaths, "How in the world..." I jumping off the couch. I placed my hand on my heart breathing hard. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and sat slowly back on the couch hoping that it would maybe give me another memories from be for, I waited but nothing happen.

"Shit..." I groan. At least I got something. I grab the Lap-Top and push the space button, The screen was already set to a web site, Twitter? I scrolled down and saw a picture of me and Liam at a coffee shop, I was laughing with my hand over my mouth and a coffee cup in my other, Liam was smiling at me. I closed my eyes trying to remember that day, but I can't. I took another deep breath.

There was more and more of me and the boys, People called me a 1D whore, I rolled my eyes knwoing it was just jelause fans. There was one picture of me holding Liam hand and holding Louis I was facing Louis and laughing at him while he smiled at me. We were walking in a restaunt called...nandos? Oh... k There even a video, there a few. I press the first on and it was me and Niall surrounded by screaming girls, i turned around and grip on Niall arms trying not to lose him while Liam was pulling me by my hips, Louis pop up and grab my arms, Harry, Zayn pop up two. Zayn was yelling in my ear but you can't hear him. I look at him then back at Niall who nod, I nod back and let go of him making him flying back. Liam, Louis, and I started running along with Niall, Harry and Zayn down the road.

"Wait...." I said going to the next video. It was at the nandos place. I was mad and Storm away while Liam stayed talking to the press,

"Trust Issues." Liam told them, In the back ground you could see me and my head rising slowly, Louis came up to me and told me something but I didn't listen and ran back and started yelling at Liam, He look scared and smile back to the camera, Then he slam his lips on mine.

"Oh no.." I whipster putting my hands to my lips. "Remember Madison remember!" I told my self over and over, I went back to the video right when I slap Liam hard and cursed at him and ran out of the place, Liam look at me and them back at the camera looking upset and hurt. Then he and Louis ran after me. That when the video ended.

"No NO no! That can't be it! What happen!?!?" I started pushing random buttons and felt tears fall down my face. I push the computer off and dig my face in my knees cryed softly.

"please... please... remember... please..." I whipster. I look back at the computer and there was more pictures, I grab it shaking. I look at some and it was me and Liam in the middle of the room coverd in Paint while the boys started fighting around us. Under the picture it had big Black letters spelling 'Liadison.' putting mine and Liam name tougher. I rolled my eyes and smile, Next there was me and Zayn I was holding my hands to him face as we look into each other eyes.

"I can't.." I told myself closing the computer and laying down. I felt hot tears in my eyes and fall off my cheeks.

3 hours later

I was asleep just trying to clear my head but something bolted me up.I lost my breath and started hearing and seeing people.

"Exused me miss but I believe you're checking me out, I'm Liam, I'll show her, Come on I'll drive you to my place for tonight, Please miss don't talk you going to get us in trouble with Liam, What are you guys doing? I'm Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn, You know Madison you talk all lot in your sleep, you said a name.. Dylan, Please let me take you shopping, Never, RUN! I'll explain later, I'm glad I meet you Madison, You can use mine Pjs, I can't sleep.. No lets watch The King Speech, That was the best singing I ever hear! CAN KEVIN DRIVE?!?!, Nandos is the best place in the world, MADISON ARE YOU DATING LIAM OR LOUIS!?, Trust issues, Hey Maddie... I missed you, Dylan? Stay with me Madison.. stay with me..." I fell back on the couch, Everything from the coffee shop to the park I remember. I took deep breaths.

"I remember?" I mumble still breathing hard as possible. I smiled to myself. I look at the clock. 10:15pm. I heard a loud slam of the door and some talking. I ran up stairs without even thinking of what I'm doing, I jump on the first person I see that happens to be Niall. I wrap my lags around him as he tried to finger out what happening. I held him tight.

"See this is how I should be welcome after working my ass off!" He laughs I roll my eyes and look at him. "I remember!" I yelled, I yelled it over and over again till he heard me right,

"You remember?" He asked, I nod my head and a smile grew on his face."SHE REMEMBERS!" He scream spinning me around in his arms. I heard the others come in to see what happen, I got down and ran to Liam and jump on him wrapping my legs on him. He laugh a little and held me tight.

"Welcome back..." He whipsters, I felt hot tears run down my cheeks tears of joy, They are still cover of paint unlike me. I got down and I felt Louis held me tight.

"I thought you'll for get about me.." He says softly, I held him tight in my arms.

"Never..." I whipster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

YEA! MADISON REMEBERS! I want to say thank you so much for reading my book so far, I'm not a plaining on ending it any time soon but hey that for my to know and yout to fine out :D