Chap 1- "Hey, I'm not from around here"

First off let me say thank you for taking the time out of your day for reading this. Much appreciated. But let me say, its my first book, so I think it not that great. But a lot of people do read this book and say it amazing so please take a risk and enjoy. :)

and btw I wrote this in maybe 2011- 2012 so everything in this book is super old news and I doubt no one cares about these facts in here but if you just want to read for the plot it would be great thanks.

3rd person point of view.

Madison waited around the dark airport wondering if what she doing is real. She took a set out the door and close her eyes take a deep breath until she started walking. Since she doesn't know where to go in a new country she did walk aways. The time was 6 am which is early even for her to be up but she didn't look back at the airport. Not even to yell at the man who lost her luggage durning the flight. She kept walking and for some reason feet knew where she was heading. Even if she didn't.

-

Liam sat at the table trying to keep his brown eyes open as Simon spoke slowly also not wanting to be here also. Scanning around the room he saw his friends in the same motion as he is in. Sighing he stood up and pulled out his wodd of money from him pocket and pulled his coat on. Everyone stared at him for a long moment wounding where he going.

"Coffee." He told them. They all nodded giving them their orders before he left. He got in his black car- which is Zayn's but didn't feel the need to walk down the road to get his.- and headed down a lonney street. He passed tons of coffee shops even his favorite but didn't stop buy. He didn't want some already made coffee he drinks everyday. Today he wants something different.

And that what he got.

1 hours later.

Madison Point of View.

It been an hour and I already got lost in London. The cold air was making my hair going left and right. Pulling my hair back and I put it in a pony tale and made my way down the road, people glare at me and my lack of balance since I'm falling with every step I took. The morning air brush pass me. I took out my map and tired to read the small letters. Before I can even make out a word the wind flew it out of my fingers. I didn't take a moment not to run after it. The pager flew in the sky as I chance after it. "Come back!" I yelled like it was going to listin. Guess not, because it flew right on the steps of a cafe.. coffee shop maybe? Same thing. I need coffee. Also to know where I'm going. 

 I push the door and a little bell rang, everyone eyes went straight on me. I stood there watching girls scane me up and down before turning away glareing at me. I watch the gentlemen stair at me and nod with a smile.I didn't bother paying attenion to the people instead I head to the counter my flats clicking on the floor, I wasn't in the mood to mess around, I just want to sleep. Not only  was I here in this town I had no Idea what the name of it was just walking around for almost 2 hours, ane now I'm in a cafe place getting jugged? I thought these people were supposed to be net and sweet.

I slam my map on the counter witch made the cashier jump along with this guy next to me. He had brown hair and dark brown eyes as well, he smirk at me then blush a little. I roll my eyes and look back at the cashier who was a very tall women with blonde hair but it was cut very short.

"Excused me miss, Can you please tell me where 94th Street." I ask her sweetly. Her face softens and turn into a smile that warm the room. This women couldn't be older then 30, still looks young and sweet. I stared at her name tag for a moment just to read her name. Marsha. Fits for her. She opened her mouth to respond showing her white teeth. "Oh, well it jus-"