1.Chihariki.1

Nagisa POV

"Hey, Nagisa. Its been awhile."

"Karma. your back." I said in shock as the red-head stood on the hill in front of me.

"Oh. That must be the notorious Koro-sensei. Wow, he really does look like an octopus." Something felt wrong I could feel it, Karma was never this nice. He's up to something "

"Ah, Mr. Akabane. I understand your suspension end today, welcome back. But that said tardiness is a no-no. I wonder if Koro-sensei knows about the kind of kid that karma was before he was suspended.

"Haha. It's kinda tricky getting back into the swing of things. Oh, feel free to call me by my first name. Anyways, I've heard some good things teach, nice to meet you."

"The pleasures all mine. Should be a fun and educational year." Koro-sensei reached out and gave karma a handshake before. POP. His hand had melted and karma swung his knife but just missed. There's shock and terror on Koro-sensei's face.

"You are fast aren't you. Haha. And who'd have thought these knives actually work. I just cut one up into strips and tacked 'em on. Pretty elementary stuff chief. I'm pretty disappointed that's all it took to catch you by surprise. But good jump, if you don't mind coming off like a fraidy cat. What are you scared of me."

He hurt him, he actually hurt him. That makes him the first.

*time skip*

POP!

Karma had done it again.

"Anti me bbs," Koro-sensei exclaimed with the same shocked look on his face as earlier

BANG!BANG!BANG!

Karma shot three times but he missed all of them

"Hahaha. Wow, that twice in one day teach. I'm gonna keep pulling the same old tricks, the class will get interrupted, grades will slip. Let's be straight up though if you want this to stop you can just kill me, or anyone else in this class for that matter. You just gotta let go of wanting us to see you as our teacher. Give us a taste of your ugly side. Or you can make peace with all this and accept that I'll be the one to kill you. Here's my quiz, easy-peasy. Peace out, for now, teach, what do you say we play again tomorrow."

Karma's not afraid to go there. He know's exactly what buttons to push. Case in point, he drew a line in the sand and Koro-sensei couldn't cross without changing the way we all saw him. It took nerve, it also took honing in on his target's weakness. He's clever. He's manipulative. He's ice cold. He sees what makes you tick and how to exploit it. If anyone can do this it's-

CRASH!

"What was that," I said aloud. We could here to voices outside, one was Karma's and the others sounded like a cheery girl around our age.

"Sorry about that, I just wasn't expecting anyone to come out the class so soon," The girl said in an apologetic tone.

"It's fine. Are you a new transfer." Karma said, his bloodlust hidden from his altercation with Koro-sensei just a few seconds ago.

"Yeah. I was meant to come in a weeks time but I decided to come a little early. Is it okay if I go in."

"Knock yourself out."

The Classroom door slid open and the body of the mysterious voice was revealed to have short-brown hair and light-blue eyes but her most prominent feature is the black and grey headphones resting on her head. Immediately Okajima had a nosebleed and she scanned the crowd of shocked faces and equally shocked Koro-sensei.

"Is this a bad time to be here,"

"No, it's fine. You Must be Chihariki Murametsu, the new transer student. I must say you are extremely late and there is a no phone/headphone policy in the school," he reached out to grab the headphones " So I'm afraid I'm going to have to ta-"

He was cut short when his tentacle was cut clean off. Her eyes were filled with bloodlust and her smile was gone. It was as if she had become a different person entirely. The whole class was in shock as we watched the tentacle fall to the ground.

"Your.Not.Touching.Them."