5.Sister.5

Chihariki's POV

Hey Sis. How's it going?

I froze. The whole class switched between looking at me and my sister. All except for Karma who sat with a smirk on his face.

"You didn't think that, just because you moved back to Japan, I wouldn't find you."
I looked down as my suppressed memories came flooding back in. I couldn't contain myself.

"I'M NOT GOING BA-"

"Oh, I'm not taking you back. I'm staying here." She had a serious look on her face, the one she had used so many times back home. She lifted up her sleeve to reveal a horribly scarred arm. Some of the class turned pale and Kurahashi fainted. Surprised faces turned my way as I did one of those psychopathic laughs and I turned blind for a second (Why do their eyes disappear?)

"You think you can walk in here, show me your arm and get sympathy. AFTER I SPENT 13 YEARS WITH THEM AND YOU JUST IGNORED WHEN I WAS BEING ABUSED. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BIG SISTER."

She just looked at me with a saddened expression.

"They can't hurt you anymore."

No. She didn't. She couldn't have.

"I killed them a year ago. I've spent the time training to be as strong as you.

For the first time in the last 5 minutes, I heard something. It sounded like writing. I turned to look at Koro-sensei who was scribbling on his notepad.

"Oh please, do go on." His smile widened as I turned back to my sister.

"Strong enough to try to kill him." Koro-sensei switched to his shocked expression

"Maybe if we did it together."

"Good idea." We both charged forward swinging are knives that seemed to come out of nowhere. 1 tentacle down. That's 2. Number 3 has left the building. Before we could get a third, Koro-sensei sprinted outside.

"Very good girls. Bringing together your strength into one deadly attack. However, YOU DESTROYED MY NOTEPAD."

"Oh yeah. I managed to use a real knife to destroy it whilst trying to destroy you." I put on my prized smile and E-class sweatdropped. I could guess what they were thinking how can she smile after that argument. Does she just forget everything?

No. I never forget.