4. Well Then, Throw A Fit Chick

Ace's POV

I woke up to a ruckus and at first I was confused, until I realized Tequila wasn't next to me.

I jump out of bed, walking quickly downstairs only to find her patiently boiling water while arguing with Helga. I quickly shut off the stove, knowing she was seriously considering throwing the hot water on that woman.

"Good morning troublesome." I whisper lowly in her ears and she shivers.

"Go put on a shirt." She slaps her hand onto my chest, in an effort to hide it I suppose and I chuckle lowly, pulling her towards me.

"So what's the problem this morning?"

"Besides your wife being crazy? Oh nothing." Helga taunts rolling her eyes and I can practically feel Tequila tensing up.

"Yknow Helga, I'm going to to take Tequila to the grocery store, we'll see you later." I distract Tequila quickly.

"Can I come too?" She pipes up.

"Stay doggy. Sit." Tequila cackles and I purse my lips, pulling her upstairs as Helga's face hardens.

These two.

Just a bit longer until my plan is in motion, the Helga can leave.

× × ×

Tequila's POV

"Silly Ace, trix are for kids." I giggle as he hides his face behind the cereal box and we both crack up.

Ace suggested that we shop for the party supplies now since we were already here.

"Can't for without Doritoes." He grabs some, shoving them at my chest and I blink at him. "I have an idea baby."

"What?"

"Gwy in the cart."

"What?"

"In the cart."

"No." I scoff, he was actually serious.

"Fine." He lifts me, placing me in the cart and I squeal.

"Ace Marcel." I scold while laughing and he grins mischievously. He starts pushing me and I'm a nervous wreck.

"Say you won't let go!" I yell as he begins driving faster.

"I'll never let go babe!"

"Okay, I trust you!" I say dramatically and his chuckles are heard from behind me.

By the time he stops at the soda aisle, I'm a dizzy mess, laughing like a drug dealer on crack.

"Pepsi, Canada Dry, Pepsi, or Fanta?"

"All." He says and I start grabbing, but a sudden voice stops me in my track.

"Tequila." A raspy voice greets me, face half hooded by a hoodie.

"Reid?" I gasp, but I couldn't really move because if I wanted to jump I would fall on my face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ace growls taking a step forward and I watch as Reid lifts his head in fright revealing all the marks on his face.

My heart broke.

He looks so. . . so. . downhearted.

"What happened?" I whisper, as Ace helps me out, but not letting me go.

"Relax Ace, I'm saying goodbye." His voice broke and I frowned.

"Reid?"

"Tequila. . I'm sorry." He shakes his head. "I didn't exactly know the whole plan, he just told me that he needed to use my piloting skills and that's it. I'm so sorry." His eyes filled with tears and I can't help it as mine fill with tears also.

"Is that it?" Ace snaps quickly and I look up at him, sending a glare before breaking free. I brush a finger against one of his scars and he looks down, digging his hand in his hoodie before pulling out a little gold necklace.

Tequila.

My name lined it and I almost break down in the supermarket.

"I'm going away, somewhere far. I only came back to give you this."

"You're leaving?" I croak through the tears, and he nods, his eyes flickering to Ace before returning to mine.

"Who did this?" I whisper, and he looks away.

"I can't tell you."

"Was it Ace?"

"It doesn't matter Tequila." His eyes snap back to mine quickly, placing the necklace in my palm and closing it up. "I wish you, nothing but the best." He leans in slowly, kissing my cheek.

"Dont go. . we can. . we can work on—"

"Tequila." Ace speaks up and I just shake the tears away as Reid gives me one last glance before disappearing into the crowd.

× × ×

"You did that to him didn't you." I murmur, looking outside and I hear him exhale.

"I have a reputation to withhold Tequila, he was involved, he had to pay."

"So you beat him up?" I turn to him quickly. "Who knows what bruises he has laying under his clothes?"

"Too bad you'll never see them." He spits in jealously and I clench my jaw. "You keep defending him, after all he's done—"

"He said he was sorry, he explained—"

"Wow baby, dont tell me you're that Naive, any person could see he was lying."

"I dont care." I snap quickly. "You don't get to just beat up my friends—"

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." He snaps back fiercely and I scofd.

"Stop the car." I demand.

"What?"

"You hears me. Stop the car."

"No." He rolls his eyes. "Now's not the time to be petty, it's getting late."

"I will jump out of this moving vehicle—"

"Do it." He begins to drive faster. "I dare you, jump out of the vehicle and I will ensure that you see the consequences."

× × ×

Getting out of the car, I slam the door so hard that I'm pretty sure the whole vehicle shakes before stomping inside.

"Oo, trouble in Paradise?"

"Shut your mouth you ugly little troll, I don't know what you can't just crawl back into the huge hole you came from." I continue stamping upstairs until I'm at my old bedroom, not bothering to go to the bedroom we share. I swing the door closed, locking it before angrily throwing myself on the bed.

I hope he enjoys sleeping by himself that stupid goat.