Lord Beerus X Reader | One Shot (A Different God)

Start from the beginning

"CHAMPA, STOP!" He yelled as he rushed down to you both. "Beerus? What are you doing here?" Champa asked his as he lowed his leg that was just about to kick you. "One: What are you doing here? Two: Vados told Whis and Whis told me that you're up to no good. And three, what do you think you're doing challenging (Y-N) (L-N)? I'm surprised she hasn't killed you already." Beerus snapped at his brother as he had to prevent his brother's death. "What? (Y-N) (L-N) is just a fictional character. I know you're not a reading man, brother. But you should know the fact by now. Plus, if I destroy this planet before it explodes it'll be safer and cleaner for space travelers." Champa explained his true points. "I'm pretty sure I know a smart, real, vicious Goddess when I see one." Beerus hinted to Champa that you knew what you were doing with your planet. "Are you actually one of the most strongest Goddesses in the universe?" Champa raised a brow at you. "Err yeah. You're lucky I haven't ripped your whiskers out." You scoffed at the cat and crossed your arms. "Well shit." Champa sighed and noticed that Beerus wasn't lying. "You seriously are a fool, brother. Now. Go back to your world and stay away from the Gods and Goddesses we agreed to never challenge." Beerus leaned in front of Champa's face and kind of scared the scardy cat away.

"You're a Destroyer God too aren't you?" You asked Beerus as he watched he brother coward away from the situation. "Correct." Beerus nodded. "Then why aren't you on his side? How come you helped me?" You quizzed Beerus. "Champa and I are twin brothers and don't get on very well like most siblings. But we did agree to stay a way and never challenge specific Gods and Goddesses, you've turned out to be one of them as you make me feeling rather intimidated. I also know that you're smarter and stronger than Chsmpa, Lady (Y-N)." Lord Beerus admitted to you. "Fair enough." You coughed and nodded. "Well I best be off. I'll see you around if you're evacuating this ball of explosion." Beerus waved bye to you and left you.

So once you actually met Lord Beerus in person you thought that he was actually a chilled out guy. His brother is obviously a bit of the head the ball and doesn't think before he speaks. But the weeks went by and your planet was getting weaker by the minute. Basically everyone has now left planet (Your Planet's Name) and gone to your brother's planet,.. that also had a problem.

It turned out that the Saiyans that were working and worshiping you were only just gaining your trust so they could get close to you and do bad damage. Once they killed your brother, army, and thought that they killed you, they called a bunch of Saiyans to your brother's planet and did their dirty work which was exterminating all life forms and selling the planet.

But you played smart and played dead when the Saiyans thought they had killed you. You hoped that someone would find you when the Saiyans disposed of you to a random planet. Luckily, Whis found you three days after you'd been disposed of, and helped you out as you were struggling to breathe.

"Is that?.. Miss (Y-N)?!" Whis questioned himself and floated over to you. "(Y-N) are you ok?" Whis asked you and held you up straight. "It's... Miss or Lady (Y-N) to you..." You exhaled as you had no clue what was going on. "Miss allow me to take you to safety." Whis offered you. "Lead... T-the way." You coughed up some blood and passed out.

Whis got you all cleaned up, treated your injuries and laid you down in an extra bedroom so you could rest and recover. Beerus obviously didn't know about this, because he was asleep when it all happened, but he was going to as he just woke up from one Hell of a nap.

"Why have you got that first aid kit out, Whis? You fallen down the stairs or something?" Beerus yawned while walking over to Whis. "No, sir. While you were napping I decided to wonder around some planets and as I did, I found the Goddess (Y-N) (L-N) half dead." Whis explained to him. "WHAT!? You brought a lunatic here? Why would you do that you tall blue thing?" Beerus properly woke up as he understood what Whis told him. "Because I couldn't just leave an injured Goddess to die on an unknown planet. I'm also planning to find out what happened to her when she wakes up, Lord Beerus." Whis told Beerus as he got the God of Destruction curious. "Fair enough." Lord Beerus just nodded and agreed. "Plus you said she was pretty nice and chilled out when you met her not long ago. So I think you're over exaggerating with your words, sir." Whis also added. "What ever, Whis." Beerus waved his hand and went to get changed into something more suitable.