Lord Beerus X Reader | One Shot (A Different God)

YummyGhost (A-N)

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY!

I have changed a couple of things that are in Dragon Ball just so I can fit my own ideas into a piece of FanFiction. SOME of the story line will still be the same as Dragon Ball, it'll just be slightly different.

Anyways I won't waste any more of your time and allow you to read the story. I hope you enjoy. :)
- YummyGhost.

So your little back story with Beerus began many years ago when you ruled over a small planet called (Your Planet's Name). It wasn't the biggest but it did have a lot of life on it. Human like people. Cat like people. Even an odd Saiyan or two lived and worked for you and your planet. But the down side about your planet was that it was on its ass. Over billions of years it had collected tones of gas and was due to go BOOM between now and next year.

But enough about your planet for now. You were one of the most strongest female God's in the universe and really nice to anyone who came up to you... Unless if they were causing chaos you'd beat the crap out of them; and many people did fear of you too. Only because once you were angry, you did like to blow up a planet or two,.. but that has only happened twice in your life. Also speaking of you being feared around the universe, you're also known as a character that isn't real to some people. The stories about you did sound like they were written for a fictional book as the stories were very unbelievable, but they were all truly terrifying . You've also had many Gods approach you and quired you to take your hand but you trued them all a way as you had no time for a relationship at the moment. But when Beerus came into your life after multiple incidents you had, your life changed.

Once scientists told you the bad news about (Your Planet's Name) being on the edge of explosion, you got the message across to everyone with in hours and told them to evacuate to your brother's planet as soon as possible. You spoke to your brother about this and he was more than happy to help his older sister. Your younger brother was a God, but not a very strong one. You've saved: him, his people and planet many times from other Gods, Saiyans and aliens that tried to take the planet over. But he didn't have to fear for long though. He offered to give you his planet, and you obviously accepted it as it would be doing you both a favor.

So a month has passed and you felt like something was wrong. At least seventy five percent for your people had left your planet and moved to your brother's as they didn't want to get caught in this explosion. But even though you rarely got people trying to take over your planet, you felt like that someone was here to do that job, as there was less than a billion people here now.

"Sorry to take you all a way from your evacuation plans, but you've all got one more job to do before we leave. I've had some people contact me saying that there is another God on this world and it looks like he's up to no good. Find him and tell him to leave other wise he'll be killed." You explained to the head of your army. "We don't know what he looks like, miss. If you gave us a name or a description we can track him down." One soldier stood up to you. "People are saying it's one of the Destroyer Gods. If you find one of the two felines, tell him to go before all of his nine lives are gone." You told your soldiers. "We're on it. We'll contact you if we find anything, miss." The head of your army nodded to you and scattered around the planet.

It's been about one hour and you've heard nothing from your army. So you decided to go out and search for him yourself. It only took you twenty minutes to track down the Destroyer God your people were talking about.

"Men you've taken forever so I've gone out myself and found the guy so you can continue your evacuation plan." You recorded a message for your soldiers and sent it to all of them.

"Hey, Destroyer God! Why are you on a planet that is about to exploded?" You landed in front of the chubby ish purple cat. "To destroy it of course. Being a Destroyer God is very import you know?" The cat put a paw on his hip and pointed up. "Not everyone on this planet has left you know. So if you defeat me and blow this place up, you'll kill millions of innocent people." Your snarled at the cat. "That's my job, destroying things. Plus you can't be that hard to defeat, you're just a lost girl." The cat lightly chuckled. "Ohh yeah. Then why don't we find out!" You growled and started to show your teeth. "Bring it!" The feline ran at you and aimed his fists at your face. You dodged everything he chucked at you for now; but your fight got interrupted by the other purple cat who seemed to be a lot more skinny and wealthy looking.