19

Special thanks to;
Godzillajr2719
ChrisMorrow2

Another flashback

Enter Hiruzen sarutobi

"Minato-kun, this is a suicide plan!" The third hokage spoke his mind as he carressed Naruto who was actually wide awake but pretending to be sleeping.

Naruto was a mini Minato, he had his spiky hair And tan skin. Menma  a had red hair while Natsumi had yellow hair that looked like a Yamanake

You are no supposed to desert one of your children and work on the rest! I don't give a damn if they have the nine tailed fox chakra sealed inside of them!"

He cried out in frustration leading to young Naruto crying buckets of water. He banged the child up and down to comfort the small child.

"Don't worry Naruto, this ragged old folks home man is here for you." Minato exhaled deeply seeing his first born in Sarutobi's armpits. He almost felt bad for Naruto. 'almost'

"I have no choice, for the sake of the village and my family, they must learn how to control th nine tailed fox.

I'm sorry for your lost." Minato felt horrible for hurting his first born son and Not listening to his predecessor. It was a grave choice to desert his son but to him it was the right thing to do.

"Calm down, Pervert sensei, the training will only last for a couple of years down the road. They only need to teach the kids how to conquer the chakra and make it their own.

The almost middle aged woman, Tsunade tried to persuade him. For she came to a conclusion that she must accompany the family along with Jiraiya so she could perhaps help train the kids.

"Later on we will return home and Naruto will be delighted to see us and his family again."  (You are no  God Tsunade ... I am definitely one and you will never be like me!)