prologue

Alesha

Amanda rested, naked as I was in bed. We had just finished shagging with her getting a mind blowing orgasm at the end. She loved it whenever I gave her orgasms, specifically the mind blowing ones that she couldn't give herself whenever she masturbated.

"What are we?" She asked me, sitting up in bed and pulling the covers over her bare chest.

"I don't know. Friends with benefits?" I replied. It was true though, I didn't ask Amanda to be my girlfriend and she hadn't asked me, we had just been having sex frequently in either her dorm room or my dorm room. She had let me take her virginity, not knowing my reputation.

When I had been in secondary school, I had been known for having many girlfriends and I broke up with them quickly. I didn't like relationships all that much as I never wanted them to go sour. Amanda's brown eyes quickly began to fill with tears that threatened to spill over. I had clearly given her the wrong answer to her question.

“I thought that we were more than just friends with benefits! I had thought that we were girlfriends and you loved me!” Amanda cried, the tears dripping down her cheeks as she got out of my bed and got dressed. She pulled her clothes on and she looked at me. “I thought that you had loved me, Alesha.” She was crying hard now and if I tried to help her, I feared I would make things worse.

“But, Amanda, babe,” I started, my own eyes filling with tears. Amanda glared at me when I said her name.

“Don’t babe me, Alesha!” Amanda spoke harshly. “We are through being friends because all you ever wanted from me was sex!”

“But, Amanda.” She got up and she left my dorm room, slamming the door behind her. I curled up so my knees were touching my bare breasts and I wrapped my arms around my legs. “I do love you, Amanda.”

She was already gone so she never heard me say it and she had almost completely walked out of my life because of just one thing I said.

÷

Hey guys! I can't wait for you guys to see what I have planned for this story because something big is going to happen. What do you think is going to happen next and what did you love about this chapter? Bye until the next chapter!