Chappie 14 : Turn of events

Start from the beginning

"Did you eat anything from the morning?" Luke questions me instead.

I realise I had not eaten anything since last night and shook my head.

"Well then its settled. We will first have our..." he looked at his expensive watch and continued " lunch first and then search for your five year old boyfriend"

"Hey! You don't need to be so mean.!" I defend.

"Okay Princess. Now lets go, I know a great place around here" he spoke and increased his pace.

I don't know how we end up racing to the small restaurant but by the time we reach there, we both are out of breath.

"You...pff..lose"  Luke manages to declare.

I just nod knowing I wont be able to speak a word without my lungs getting smashed inside my chest. Instead I point towards the door and we enter the quaint place. It was a very well furnished retaurant and had a large patio overlooking the beach.

There were many couples and some family already seated and enjoying the sunny day. Without any hesitation, Luke went upto one of the empty table and sat down. He looked up at me and shrugged.

"Do you plan to stand there and gawk at everyone eating?" he says.

I feel my cheeks burning, not due to the sun but because of embarrassment infront of all these people.

I walk upto the table and sit down on across him. Luke pulls his sunglasses down to cover his eyes and loosens a button of his shirt.

For the first time today I notice what he was wearing. He had a casual yet formal look wearing a crisp white shirt and a black trouser. Earlier I was just mesmerized by his looks.

its not my fault. This guy is awfully handsome, like he was a model featured in the hottest magazine.

He folded his sleeves and ran his hand over his hair, messing it completely.  But this guy could be a super model in terms of looks so the messy hair didn't really ruin his look. Infact he looked quite yummy and from the corner of my eyes, I could see girls practically eye raping him.

"Don't worry,  this is the normal reaction I get around girls" Luke smirks.

  He waves to a waiter and a soon enough she comes running. She glances once at me and then turns her attention to Luke.

"What can I serve you?" she asks suggestively, biting her lips and swaying her hips.

Hello there lady? He is sitting with me here.. Not that I was ready to 'serve' him. But still, she didn't know that. So why can't she just take the orders and do her duty.

"Love, I'm so hungry. What do suggest to fulfill my hunger?" Luke winks at her and I practically gag.

"Ahan, you should relax and.." she begins but I cut her off abruptly.

"He means something to eat" I say dismissively.

She glares at me as if I ruined her chance with Luke. As if she had any chances to begin with. I mean look at the guy, he is totally gorgeous and not to mention a millionaire too.

"What do you want?" she snaps and takes out her mini notepad and pen to take the orders.

lets make her green with jealousy.

I turn to Luke with my sweetest smile.

"What would you like to eat cuchi-coo?" I say sweetly.

Seriously El? Cuchi-coo? Ewwwww...