"If you like her, by all fucking means get with her. My opinion isn't shit. But just remember that while she may be fucking you, you won't be the only one." I slammed back the rest of my beer and chucked the bottle into the trash.

He thought I still had feelings for that fuck ass. It was unbelievable.

"Have fun at tutoring." I said before running up the stairs.

"Lyd... Lydia!" He called after me. I slammed the door to Franks room. Soon after I heard the back door close louder than normal. Not quite a slam.

—————pb—————

Of course it had to be me. I had to be the one to go get Lip. Of course Debbie stole a baby. She was a regular kidnapper. And of fucking course he had to be tutoring Karen fucking Jackson while I was looking for him.

Walking up to her front door I could feel my face setting farther and farther into a frown. Her house was beautiful. Of course she had to have a nice house.

I knocked on the door harshly and it was opened a few moments later by a very thin skittery woman with a floral print dress and a white apron on. She started speaking through the three inch crack, I could see the chain on the door.

"Um, he-Hello. Did you need something?" She asked in a high pitched anxious voice. She wasn't even looking at me, she was too busy looking past me. Her eyes jumped back and forth quickly.

"Uhm, yeah. I need to talk to Lip." I said with scrunched eyebrows.

"Ohh, are you a friend of his."

"Something like that," I said.

"Okay! Just hold on right here I'll get you a bag for your shoes."

"A bag?" I said, falling even further into confusion.

"Yes! For your shoes! They're filthy!" She slammed the door. I scrunched my face even further looking at my shoes. So they had a little dirt who cares?

"Here! Just put them in here!" She thrust a bag at me, again not even bothering to look at me. Slowly I pulled off my shoes and put them in the bag. She slammed the door again and I could hear the chain being removed. Suddenly the door was pulled open just wide enough for me to slip in before she slammed it, chained it, locked it, and clicked the lock on the door knob.

The house was pristine. Covers on all the furniture, a white carpet that didn't even look used, a fucking bowl of fruit on the table. And no fucking dust anywhere. All I could do was raise an eyebrow. The woman, who I knew without a doubt was Karen's mother, came bustling by me.

"Karen! There's someone here to see Lip!" She yelled up the staircase. She rushed into the kitchen busy cooking something.

"Your cooking smells wonderful Mrs. Jackson."

"Oh thank you dear!"

Lip and Karen came traipsing down the stairs. He was shocked as hell to see me, Karen's face turned sour.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came here to get Lip. Family emergency." I said looking at him.

"Okay, I just gotta go get my bag."
He turned back around leaving me in the living room, Karen on the stairs, and her crazy mother in the kitchen.

"Oh dear! I didn't offer you anything to drink, do you have to go so soon?" Finally she looked at me before taking a prolonged pause.

Suddenly she was walking around to the living room and she slowed as she got closer. She almost looked heartbroken.

"Do I know you?" She asked, that same sad look in her eyes.