Chapter 8- Call of Dog Poop

Start from the beginning

“What the fuck? You did not just do that.” He said as he got up from his seat to get the remote from her. But Ally wasn’t done yet.

“Give me the remote.” He stopped right in front of her.

“No.” she said looking up at him. He moved his face a little closer to her and placed both of his hands on the bed, allowing no room for her to run away. But she wasn’t giving up any time soon.

“That’s my game. You can’t play without my permission.” They were both glaring at each other with no intention of losing.

It was true though. When Ally’s brother had left for college 2 years back, he left behind all his video games. When she was young they both used to play it together. Her brother had taught her to play all the action games and she loved playing them. So whenever she wanted to have some fun, she would just come to his room.  She knew very well that she could beat any boy’s ass in COD.

“Oh really?” He said in a mocking tone. Ally nodded in response.

“Aren’t you scared of me? I could be a rapist or something and you’re alone in this house.”  He said as he came much closer to her liking. At first, she was actually scared by the tone of his voice and the dangerous look on his face. But the glint in his beautiful green eyes gave it away. She could clearly see he was just mocking her.

“I am not scared of you.” she simply stated staring back at him. His eyes had that mesmerizing sparkle.

“Not even now?” He whispered as he came even closer. Their faces were just inches apart now. If he moved just an inch they would be kissing. His warm minty breath was fanning her face. And boy, he smelt so good. The sporty cologne he was wearing could put any girl in a daze.

Ally couldn’t resist the urge anymore. She held his collar with one of her hands and brought his ear closer to her mouth. She would give him just what she wanted to.

“You smell like dog poop.” She whispered into his ear. Cameron instantly backed away from her and slumped down on the chair. The bewildered look on his face was a photo worth clicking. For a moment there, he actually thought she was going to kiss him.

He masked his disappointment with a blank expression. “You’re such a moment spoiler.” He mumbled not loud enough for her to hear because she was laughing her ass off. He felt embarrassed so he kept looking to the floor.

“You should see your face.” She said pointing a finger at him.

“Haha very funny.” He crossed his arms showing he wasn’t enjoying this moment at all. But he looked adorable with that look on his face.  

To lighten up the mood she suggested, “I would only turn on the game if you win against me.”

“You’ll lose and I don’t like to beat a girl’s ass. Of course, in a different meaning I love doing that.” He said as he winked at her.

Ally’s face scrunched up at his double meaning talk.

“Oh game on, Miller!” she said confidently. Her brother had taught her every trick to win a game of Call of Duty.

“Fine, but don’t cry when you lose and when you have to say ‘Cameron is the sexiest man alive.’”

 “I won’t and I am not saying that. Never.” She jumped on her right leg and sat down beside him.

“And if I win you have to buy me a pizza since you’re the reason my ankle is broken.”  She could have asked for something better but at the moment she was really hungry and pizza was better than the food at her home.

“It’s not broken. Stop exaggerating.”

“Fine. Sprained ankle. Now, deal?”  She said extending her hand.

He shook her hand and said “Deal.”

--------

A/N: Hey guys! How are you guys doing? I hope most of you are enjoying the summer break. But for me it’s almost over. So updates will be slow from now on. But still I will try my best to keep up with school and writing. As I always say I need your support and your votes and comments so please if you like this story, do this favor for me. Thanks you all for reading and let me know what you think of this chapter, I would love to know your opinion. Thanks to everyone who has added this to their reading lists!! In the next chapter you will get to know more about Ally’s personal life so stick with me on this. Love you all and have a nice day!!