Chapter 20

BIG shoutout to SimplyXochitl becase she gave me the most amazing idea for the chapter!!

If you're reading this,I love ya and thank you! <3 :D

BRANDON'S POV

" I love you" Chloe said.She thought that I didn't hear her.I did.

I wanted to say "I love you too" ,but I can't...She hurt me so bad.I need to get over her.One part of me says you let her go,but the other part says you didn't let her.

I wanted to stop her from leaving.I just couldn't.

I stayed there standing looking at her.Wanting her to realize what she have lost.

She knows that she hurt me.Chloe's with Matt,but I think they won't last for long and that she doesn't love him,like she loved me.

"I love her" I said to myself.

I started to walk home.On way there I took my phone and plugged headphones and listen to Passenger's "Let her go"

Well you only need the light when it's burning low

Only miss the sun when it starts to snow

Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low

Only hate the road when you’re missin' home

Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go

I love listening to that song.It means so much to me.

It explains my situation right now.

One tear fall down my face as I remember all the good times with Chloe.

* * *

Alex was in the living room.Sitting on his phone.

"Hey man" He smiled.But I just turn my head and went upstairs to my room.I throw my phone on my the floor.I start to throw stuff on the floor.I locked my door so nobody can't come in,but Alex break the door and start to hold my hands,making me stop throwing stuff.I was angry and sad at the same time.Tears were falling down my cheeks.

"Dude what's going on!" Alex sits down with me.

-"I d-don't know why w-would she do that to me" I said sobbing

"Who?Chloe?" I just nodded and put my head down

-"You know that I love her" I said looking down

"I know" Alex hugs me.He hold me in a hug for a few minutes until I stopped to cry.

"You okay now?" He smiled,I just nodded.

-"Oh God..Why am I crying.." I laugh

"You're heartbroken" Alex was honest with me.

-"Yeah...I know..I told myself I am over her.But I guess I am not" I said

"Feelings bro" Alex smiled.

* * *

Wanna know why I beat up Matt?Because I care about Chloe,I don' want her to get hurt.If he breaks her heart I will break his legs.

So I felt bad about Matt so I visit him in hospital.

I walked to the room where Is he.Door was open.I saw Chloe holding his hand and talking to him.I couldn't watch that.