Chapter 5

BRANDON'S POV

That thing that happend last night was really not good for me,I really wanted to punch that guy in his face.I can't believe he called her stupid,in my eyes she is the most beautiful girl I ever met..We all danced after that "thing" and forgot all about it,we had so much fun....Chloe and I tlaked for life few hours which is really awesome,we got to know each other so well...So we were all tired and I woke up hearing some voice
"Chloe" somebody said..I didn't care so I just continued to sleep..And I hear again same thing,open my eyes Chloe is next to me sleeping,my hand is on her back..I instantly got up and Levi did so...I sat there and Chloe was like "W-What..Mom?" And stretch and she saw her mum and start to explain to her but Levi cut her off and said that we will clean all the mess...We all took plastic cups and throw at him he was like 
"Ouch,what?!" I looked at Chloe she was all sleepy still,her hair was messy so was mine too...She just smiled to me..After few minutes we start to clean everything around....
"Miss Chloe's mom can we take a break" Mathais said that and we all laugh a little bit but she said "No." And continued to drink her coffee..Ugh I want coffee...I need one,I just love coffee...After cleaning all up,the house was all clean and sparkling...
"Well....Let's go home!" Levi shouted.We all left the stuff and us boys went home....I said bye to Chloe and Kylie...We got home and I instantly took a shower and washed my hair,after that made my hair look good,and took a selfie put it on instagram..
"Hey brother" My brother Cameron said smiling
-"What's up" I was smiling 
"Where were you last night? We sat down on the couch 
-"Guys and I went to Chloe's" He gave me look
"Who?Chloe's? Is that your girlfriend?" He laugh
-"No she is not my girlfriend!!" I pushed him and smiling
"Haha you are blushing,how cute,you like her" He gave me a wink and smiled.I was blushing?What the hell..Then I will put my head down..and look down to the floor..
"See you later dude.." I said bye and he went somewhere..I went to kitchen to see what we have to eat...I made my self coffee and sandwich..
"Hey Brandon,where were you last night I was worried" My mom said I turn around -"I was just hanging out with my friends mom.." I gave her a kiss on cheek and went upstairs,locked my door and laid on bed turn on music...I tried to fall asleep but I just can't...All I can think about Is her eyes,and smile..The way she tlakes to me..And the way she tlaked to me yesterday to calm me down...The way she hugged me..My heart was beating fast at that moment..I swear I am not sure what am I feeling about that girl..

KYLIE'S POV

Damn I got back home from yesterday's party..It was so great..I got home only mom was home
"Kylie why aren't you at school right now?" I was thinking what should I say but I just said that I was at the party and I forgot it was sunday yesterday...So I won't go to school today I am so happy.....
I went to bed and just went on laptop check everything I need..
I went to take a shower,put on some clothes and went to frozen yogurt with Chloe!

We took our yogurts and sat down
"It was crazy last night" Chloe started
-"Yeah at first was like not good beacuse of Luke,but after was awesome!" I smiled
-"Did you tlak to Brandon?" I looked at her,she blushed a little
"Umm,yeah,we got to know each other really well...It is really nice tlaking to him..He is like..he just really listens you know..." She said and smiled to me..
-"My mom was yelling at me why am I not at school.." I said
"Yeah,same..Mom my was so mad at me...But like this week school is ending so..But tomorrow I will go..You?" She asked me I just said yes,we went to beach,Chloe and I were just hanging out all day...

* * * 
NEXT MORNING

My phone start to ring..I got to get up....Ughh I can't wait untill school ends..I hate waking up early...My hair had nice loose waves,dressed up very nice....(Photo on right side...) , called Chloe that I am coming for her...We came to school,feeling good....I am so glad that school is ending...I hear someones phone ringing,Chloe took her phone and It was Brandon..She looked at me and I'm like "Why are you looking at me?Answer it!" I yelled and she answer..We went to bathroom and she was tlaking to him and when she said "Bye Brandon,see you" Somebody came in.....
"Oh..So Chloe you?You are tlaking to Brandon?" This girl is called Vanessa,she was like "the popular girl" like me in school,but she always thought that she is better than me...I can tell she was jelaous on Chloe..
-"Yeah,she is,you have a problem?" I said looking at her...
"No I don't,It is just...Haha no I am not gonna say it.:" She smiled so cheesy..Ugh I hate her.
-"Say it!" I shouted at her
"Well fine if you want to...Brandon and I have the "thing" between us you know..We like each other...We text,call..." She looked at Chloe,she was so evil...That little Bi***....Chloe seemed like crushed,she believed that stupid....Ohh..I won't even say it..
-"Yeah right,stop lying Vanessa!Brandon would told me that,he would tell that to boys!" I shouted again and smiling...She just rolled her eyes
"oh,right...Bye now.." She smiled turn around and went..I looked at Chloe,she start to cry.."Hey baby,don't cry,she is lying,I know her" I hugged her
-"Bu-but she just said.." She couldn't say it..
"Don't worry babe" I hugged her,and wape her tears off her face.."Everything is gonna be fine" I smiled..
After few classes we went to eat..
"Chloe" I started
-"Yeah?" She smiled
"You didn't told me what Brandon said to you..So what did he needed?" I smile
-"He just asked if I want to hang out with him today.." She blushed a little,and she was looking down
"Oh,that is GREAT!! I can't believe,I gotta call Za..." I shut up at that moment she doesn't even know about Zac and my plan about them..
-"Gotta call who?Kylie what are you hiding?" She just continued eating her salad
"No one..Don't worry.." I smiled gently and went to class...I texted Zac *Zac!!Brandon called Chloe today and asked her to hang out with him!* I got a reply instantly *No way!! We gotta follow them!* then i replyed.....*Yes that is great idea! I will text you later when she tells me what time they are going :)*
Then I gotta put my phone in my bag because my teacher told me too...After school I just dropped off Chloe and went to Zac's hause...
"Hey Kylie" Zac hugged me
-"Hey zac" I smiled..:We went upstairs I told him everything what happend at school..
-"So Zac,today at 7pm they are going to frozen yogurt.How cutee" i told him...after couple hours we went to track these love birds...It was so fun...After they ate they went to beach at night time..I quetly said to Zac hiding behind the bushes
"How cute,they are going to kiss" I smiled to Zac 
-"Yeah,and they are going to be happy together...." He smiled...We tracked them whole time...They were like sitting next to each other...smiling,looking at each other...awww..

ZAC' POV

This day was such a fun day....Right now we are here hiding behind the bushes really close to two love birds....they are just tlaking,how boring "Make a move Brandon,be a MAN" I said to myself...They start to move and when I start to walk I fell on something and I screamed "OUCH" at laud and they turn around and saw me and Kylie together....
"Umm guys what are you doing here?" Brandon asked..Kylie and I looked at each other and admitted that we were tracking them whole time...Why did I have to fell on something...They were mad at first but then we all chilled and laughed together...

CHLOE'S POV

I got ready all dressed up...And Brandon came to pick me up...Oh not with car,,He came walking how cute...And this wasn't a date just hanging out like friends
"Hey Chloe" he smiled and gave me a hug..."Shall we?" He said....We went to eat first..Then we went to beach at night time,it was so beautiful...But still I keep in my mind what Vanessa said to me...And it hurt me all the time....But I put on smile on my face...Brandon was so hot dressed,his hair was perfect as always...His smile was nice and his eyes so beautiful...We tlaked,laughed all the time...I decited to ask Brandon about "Vanessa" thing...
"Brandon can I ask you something?" I said smiling
-"Yeah sure.Anything" He smiled to me
"Umm..here's the thing..I heard.." and then suddenly I hear Zac saying "OUCH" I turn around so is Brandon...We came there and Zac was there so it was Kylie...I wanted to hear a reason why are they here,and they told us the truth...Yeah,I was mad at first but then we all had fun...I wonder if Brandon is gonna ask me later what I wanted to say,because I really want to know the truth.