Chapter 19

CHLOE'S POV

"Okay that...But when he finds a girlfriend?Are you gonna be jelaous?" Kylie asks me.

When I think about it I won't be.We went separate ways.It's over.

Maybe I'm not over over Brandon,but I will be one day.

Matt's nice guy but sometime he's really mean to me.But It doesn't bother me..But it hurts a little.Brandon wouldn't ever be mean to me..

"HEY CHLOE" Someone yells

-"Oh wh-what the fu-" And I fall of the chair.I hit my head a little.

"God,you think a lot" Kylie said laughing.

-"That hurts" I rubbed my head.

"What were you thinking about?"

-"Nothing special" I smiled getting up.

"Today's a concert of BBP." Kylie said while taking a drink

-"So?" I acted like I don't care

"We're going"

-"I ain't going girl"

"Oh yes you are..I don't care if you even love Brandon anymore or you don't,just I want some company and you will go with me.YOu said 2 days before that you wanna go..So you're going" She smiled.

-"Ugh...Fine" I said going to my room.

-"Wait how are you in my house?" I turn around

"You're mom let me in" Kylie smiled while taking a selfie.

* * *

I got dressed up with Kylie for the concert.I wonder what is gonna happen there.

Matt is going too.He doesn't want to go anywhere without me.

When we arrived there it was full of screaming fans.We were in the,let's say middle,but closer to the stage.

Boys camed out on the stage.First song was "Find that girl"...I sang along,so did Kylie.

"Why did we even camed here.This is stupid" Matt wispers to my ear.

-"Umm maybe because they are my friends and you are stupid" He just smirked when i said that.

Then Levi grab the microphone

"Thank you guys so much for being here!But we have one more song to sing" He smiled

-"This song is called "Hiding in my head"..And yeah...It's for one person that I lost..I hope one day we can get back to the start and start over.." Brandon said.My jaw drop.It hit me.Brandon looked at me and turn the look away.

Mathais:

I go up and down try'na find you...Cuz' I hear you wisper in my ear..Aye,and I'm standing out when I'm without you..i look around,and around but you're not there

BPP:Cuz you're hiding in my head..

whoaah,whoahh...You're hiding in my head x5

(music)

Brandon: I tried,I just can't find a reason..Why I should let you get away..Oh no..

I start to cry.The song was beautiful,but It also reminds me of Brandon and me.

God I gotta stop thinking about Brandon!

* * *

After the show Kylie,Matt and I went backstage.

I said hi to everybody.They said hi back.Then somebody grabs my wrist so hard

"What the he-"

-"Let's go home please I'm bored" Matt said cutting me off

"No I won't go home"

-"Yes you are!" He raised his voice

"Leave me alone.I ain't going.Let me go now!" I raise my voice too.Matt starts to pull me to the exit door.

-"You will do as I say!"

"No she won't dumbass!" Brandon pushes him against the door.

"Get out of here" He said releasing his shirt.Matt walked out.I couldn't believe he done that for me.

-"Umm thanks" I said.Brandon takes a smoke and smirks.

He is not gonna say anything to me?Well I don't care too.

Later,we were still hanging out.I called Matt to come.

I walk outside and he was standing there.Being all angry.

"Babe...Come on..Why you ma-"

-"You're lucky that "protective" guy saved you" He cuts me off

"Wait.You would hurt me if he didn't save me?"

He didin't say anything

"I asked you a question!" I raise my voice

-"Yes I would,only because you don't listen to me!" He camed so close to me.I push him and go inside.I cry a little.

"Kylie let's go" I said looking donw

-"What's wrong?" She lookis at me raising my head up.

-"Why are you crying Chloe?" Zac asked being curious

They were all surrounded around me.Except Brandon.I saw him walking out.

"Give me some air PEOPLE!" I said running outside.

I saw Brandon punching Matt's face.

"Brandon stop...Stop it...STOP BRANDON!!" I yell and he stops.

Brandon got up looking at me

-"I would never do this in my life to a guy"

"Why are you doing it then?"

-"BECAUSE OF YOU!FUCK" He raise his voice.Brandon puts his hands on his head.Then the rest of the crew camed out and help Matt to get up.They drived him to hospital.Matt obviously needed stitches.Brandon and I stayed there standing.

Wind was blowing,it was silence,peace.It felt like I'm in the movie.I broke guys heart,I choose the other guy,then the guy that I broke up with he does this terrible things..Then me,I realise that I never wanted to let go of him.Brandon.I never wanted to hirt him,or leave him broken hearted.

I want to fix this.But I will never do,because I can't have him back.

All I done was.I look at him

"I love you.." I said mumbling,I turn around and realise that it's really over.Unless he stops me and kisses me and hugs me tight saying "I love you too"..Nah,that will never happen.This isn't a movie.

What will be in the future?I don't know.but right now I need to think about the present.

I gotta figure out all of the stuff that been going on in my life.Everything happend so fast.

Soooooooooooooooo thank you so much for reading!! I hope you like..I liked it :))

Vote,comment and share!

Bye loves <3 Stay beautiful :*