Chapter 14: A Mischievous Jellal

The dress^^^^

Erza POV

After helping Lucy pick out an outfit for her date with String, I decided I would bake some strawberry cupcakes just for ME.

"I'll just let the cupcakes cool down for a bit", I mumbled taking the cupcakes out the oven placing it on the counter.

"Hey Erza can you help Juvia with something", Juvia said walking in the kitchen holding a dress in her hand.

"Oooh no last time you ask me for help holding a dress in your hands you poke me with a needle hundreds of time", I said walking over to wash the dishes.

"Pleaseee Juvia really need someone to try this on and Levy is busy so that leaves you", she said giving me her famous sad puppy eyes.

"Alright fine but if you poke me with a needle one more time I'm leaving", I only agree cause I know it will take a few minutes for my cupcakes to cool down.

"Oh thank you thank you", she said practically dragging me out the kitchen.

It's been ten minutes or so I think I didn't know it would take this long by the time I get to my strawberry cupcakes it will be cool and not warm.

"Are you almost done Juvia I have to get back to my strawberry cupcakes", I said looking down at her.

"Yes yes Juvia just need to add one more thing to the dress then you can go", Juvia said looking at the dress she made me wear.

"There", Juvia said sewing the bow to the dress, looking rather pleased with herself.

"Ok great", I said changing out the dress to the normal clothes I had on earlier.

I made my way to the kitchen where my lovely strawberry cupcakes lays on the counter, maybe next time I'll make strawberry cake.

When I got to the kitchen I literally saw red and not because my hairs was in the way but a certain someone was eating ONE of my strawberry cupcake, I only made two now I have one, I was saving that one cupcake for late at night.

"JELLAL", I stomped my way tors him.

"Oh Erza these cupcake are amazing", Jellal said stuffing the last piece of cupcake in his mouth while smirking at me knowing exactly what he did.

"Yeah I know that strawberry cupcake was not for you", making my voice sound intimidating which Jellal didn't look effected by it just finishing swallowing.

"Oh was it I didn't know", he said with a sarcastic voice which made me angrier then I'm already am.

"Listen here buddy no one and I mean no one touches my strawberry cupcake without my permission", I said grabbing my last remaining strawberry cupcake moving it out the way so I can tackle him on the ground.

"Well I touch your strawberry cupcake, exactly I ate one without your permission what are you going to do about it", he smirk that's when I launch myself at him knocking him to the ground.

Pinning him underneath me about to punch his handsome face, until he flipped as over now I'm underneath him.

"You see Erza you may be strong but I'm stronger", He said moving closer to my face.

He may be right but I could still kick him where probably the sun will never shine ever again but that seen a little to much so I did the only I could think of.

I lean closer grabbing his face in my hands moving his head where I could whisper in his ear, leaning closer to him whispering.

"You see Jellal you may be stronger then me but I can always play the dirty way", I whisper in his ear.

I start sucking and biting his earlobe I feel him  stiff and groan, I took that opportunity and push him off of me quickly standing up and dashing out the kitchen but not before grabbing my last strawberry cupcake.

I ran to my and Jellal room probably not a good idea but I didn't care right now.

"I can't believe I did that", I mumbled looking at myself blushing, placing a hand on my red heated face.

Maybe if I watch tv I'll forget about the whole thing and that's what I did, I watch tv for about half an hour I finished eating my strawberry cupcake about ten minutes ago. I turn and look at the time it 10:39 PM, I turn off the tv walking over to the bathroom.

After finishing everything I had to do I open the door to reveal a mischievous Jellal, Oh no this may not be good.

"Hello Jellal", I said sending him a nice innocently smile walking right past him but still could feel his eyes still on me.

"Erza you know what you did in the kitchen wasn't very nice of you", He said suddenly sounding very close to me. I could feel his breathing on the back of my neck.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have eaten my strawberry cupcake and every in the kitchen wouldn't have happened", I said trying to move further away from him but his hands on my waist preventing me to do so.

"You know I'm kinda glad I did", he whisper in my ear doing the same thing I did to him earlier in the kitchen, sucking and biting my earlobe.

I would be lying if I said I didn't like this one bit. I feel him turning me to face him which I comply now I'm facing him, I notice his eyes darken with lust I moved from looking at his eyes to his lips, he slowly bit his lips making me do the same thing.

"You know Erza right now I really want to kiss you", he lean closer his lips and my lips just inches away.

"Then do it", i have no idea what possessed me to say such a thing but without hesitation he passed his lips to mines.

He was rough and passionate with kiss, grabbing me by the waist carrying me to the bed laying me down on it. I didn't hesitated wrapping my legs around his waist and looping my arms around his neck pulling him closer, I started responding to the kiss with a burning desire as if I was waiting for this moment to happen for a really long time.

————————
Yup two chapters in one day maybe three if I get to finish it in time but Erza and Jellal finally kissedddd, I'm sorry if it was a bit cringe for you I'm trying my best😘
Byeeeeeeeeeee