Finns shirt that you borrowed

"Wait, isn't that your shirt, Finn?" Quincy asked. "Yeah, she borrowed it cause it was hot." "It doesn't look that bad actually, it looks pretty good!"

It was Quincys and Nicks turn to play. While they were playing, me and Finn texted each other.

finny boii 💕: you look so hot in that shirt

i looked at him with a dead stare

my idiot 💘: you dont look as bad in that turtleneck

finny boii💕: does that turn you on?

my idiot💘: omg Finn! Is that the only thing you can think about? 💀

finny boii💕: im turning 15 soon, what do you excpect?

my idiot💘: truuu, alot of the guys in my classes are like you- even worse.

finny boii💕: wait, you know that one ice cream at dairy queen?

my idiot💘: uhmm no. ive never been to dairy queen.

Finn looked at me with his mouth wide open. "YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO DAIRY QUEEN?!?" i started to giggle. "NOPE." He opened his mouth even more. "Thats it- we gotta go to dairy queen!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the bed we were laying in the backround. "Wait, where are you guys going?" Nick asked. "Shes never been to dairy queen!" He said while still holding my hand. "Wait, you guys are going to dairy queen?! Uhm, are we going with you?" "No, no, you guys should keep going with the stream, we'll be back!" "Oh okay, see ya." "See ya, bye!" He dragged my hand out of the room.

You get at DQ and order an ice cream.

Finn picks up his phone and starts recording. "Alright, YOUVE never eaten DQ before. This is your first time ever trying it." I take the spoon and put it in my mouth. I make a disgusted face. "Ew Finn, how can you eat this?!" Finn screams WHAT?! "You dont like it?!?" I look up at him and start smiling. "IM JUST KIDDING! ITS DELICOUS!" Finn sighs in relief. "Omg you scared the hell out of me! If you wouldnt like DQ, then idk what i would do!"

 "Omg you scared the hell out of me! If you wouldnt like DQ, then idk what i would do!"

You and Finn at DQ.

Its the next morning and you do your photoshoot for Vogue. Its you standing in a field of flowers and grass. The pictures turn out STUNNING. Finns birthday is on the 23rd and today its the 18th. You already bought him a present- a Daniel Wellington watch. + a retro video game with a vinyl. It was right before you had to leave. You were alone in his room.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Your birthday gift!" You took it up from your bag. "What? I thought you being here was the most AMAZING birthday gift ive could of gotten!" I kissed him. His eyes were sparkling, the smile on his face made my HEART pound. "Happy Birthday" I whispered. As I was about to walk out the door, he grabbed my hand, turned me around so that I was facing him, pulled me TOWARDS him and kissed me hard. His hands were on my back. I embraced him.

"Im gonna miss you so much Finn!" I was starting to tear up. "Im gonna miss you more."

I was at the airport waiting for my flight. I had an IDEA to look through my camera roll and see the pictures I had taken of Finn. But to my surprise, there were so many, like SO MANY. I hadnt even taken them myself, they were all pictures of Finn doing funny faces. And thats when I realized that Finn must have taken my phone when I wasnt looking. I loved him for that.

Some of the pictures that Finn took