Tears hadn't stopped flowing from (Y/n)'s eyes

Tears hadn't stopped flowing from (Y/n)'s eyes. Her cheeks were soaked with the tears she had released after being put past her pain threshold.

A bunch of the bullies had started to make fun of him. They had said all sorts of stuff including "'I'm here..' lol" and "wow lol". Euntae had intervened and stopped the leader from carving into Jace. He got into Heroman's fighting stance in front of Jace to show he was going to fight for him.

"That's.. my friend," He said. His gaze, though not very noticable to anyone but himself, had hesitated to move from the bullies to (Y/n). His expression went from shock to angry really quickly. His face had a look of pure anger towards the bullies. He swung his fist at two of the bullies, which they dodged. In return they kicked him around and hurt him.

Jace ended up bowing to the leader of the bullies, he begged and begged that the leader would forgive Euntae for being the way he is

Jace ended up bowing to the leader of the bullies, he begged and begged that the leader would forgive Euntae for being the way he is. Saying it was only his personality to act the way he was acting. The pretty boy had lent a hand to Jace. And Jace took it only for the pretty boy to grab his forearm and punch him multiple times in the face. One of the fat henchmen grabbed Euntae to where he couldn't fight. Making him watch the pretty boy hurt his friend. (Y/n) watched in horror, she was sympathetic and for that she tried to fight. The feeling that was boiling in her stomach reached her head and she felt a bit light headed as she ran to Jace's aid. She grabbed a nice sized hand full of the pretty boys hair (which she herself wondered how she was able to reach it) and pulled him to the floor with all her strength. The pretty boy had fallen on top of her, in the process he had let go of Jace. He grabbed (Y/n) by the hair and pulled her with him as he had gotten up. He brought the pen up to her face and was about to carve a picture into her cheek when Cicada busted through the door with a taller male. One of the smaller male bullies had gone flying across the room as the taller blonde male smiled talking about how that's one less he had to take out. In the meantime the female bullies fled. The two bullies that were still willing to fight questioned the blonde male. So he introduced himself.

(Y/n) watched intently with an emotionless expression

(Y/n) watched intently with an emotionless expression. She once again backed herself up against a wall.

The pretty boy had eventually pulled off his jacket and grabbed a box cutter from a near by desk.

Not too long later teachers had intervened and stopped the blonde male

Not too long later teachers had intervened and stopped the blonde male. They all ended up sitting in a conference room with the two teachers, the bullies, Cicada, Blondy, Euntae, Jace and (Y/n). After Blondy was able to get himself and everyone else out of the situation he was about to leave.

"Hey, how did you....how did you get that strong?" Euntae asked.

"Do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats, and 10km run everyday." Blondy answered.

After saying so Blondy left, making sure to remind Cicada that he needs to be paid, Euntae stood there in thought for a moment with Jace beside him processing what had just happened. (Y/n) had been behind both of them. She looked at both boys. More tears slipped from her eyes once again. Small sobs escape her mouth as she rubs her eyes to get rid of the tears. Both Jace and Euntae had turned to look at her. Their eyes widen when their gazes fall onto the small female. Euntae moved close to her putting a comforting hand on her shoulder, grabbing her attention. She looked at him with her glazed (e/c) orbs tears not once stopping. In instinct she hugged him to her. She buried her face into his neck. She released all the sympathy, gratefulness, sadness, regret and anger that she held inside. (Y/n) was so worked up she didn't notice that Euntae had wrapped his arms around her as well.

"Its okay now, no need to cry," his soft voice soothed her. Jace was in shock for a second before rubbing his thumb against her shoulder.

"Thank you, thank you so much. You are my Heroman. You saved me," she whispered shaking after she calmed down. Euntae's eyes widen when he was able to make out her mumbling. She pulled away from Euntae and smiled at him.

"Hey guys. Have a rice cake skewer. On me." Cicada said. That's when Euntae started shaking. (Y/n) grabbed his hand lightly and held it with her soft (s/c) hand. He looked at her a bit startled but relaxed and smiled at her. They went and ate, just for good measure (Y/n) removed the skewer from the rice cakes and got rid of any sharp tip she was able to just for his sake.

Little did (Y/n) know Euntae had a crush on her as well.

~~The End~~
[ Part 1 ]