Happy Ever After Does Exist

Soo, here's  the last chapter of this story! I hope you like it and let me know what you think about it down in comments! Love y'all! -Jane

“Congratulations! We wish you all the best! You two  look so cute together!” Everyone shouted at Adam and Christina as they walked out of the church and stood on the top of the stairs to take some photos.
Adam had his arm around Christina’s waist and Christina had her around his.
Their friends and family took as many pictures as possible of the happy couple to remember this unforgettable day.
“Thanks to all of you for coming to the ceremony! It means so much to us that we could share this beautiful day with you all. Now we all go to the hotel, where the reception will be, so if you need directions to the hotel, our mothers will gladly provide you with them!”Christina said to the crowd of their guests.
 Before they went to their car, Adam leaned closer to Christina and said: “I’m so happy that you’re finally mine baby. I love you so much Mrs. Levine.” He then cupped her face with his both hands and kissed her and everyone cheered.
When they released  they both smiled at each other and Christina said: “I love you too Adam.But now we have a reception to attend to. “and with that they went to the car and went to the hotel.

                                               Later that day.

Christina was dancing with Blake and Adam was dancing with Miranda.
 But after a while Christina felt someone’s hand on her shoulder. It was Adam.
“Mind if I cut in, Mrs. Levine?” He smirked.
Christina looked at him and then said to Blake: “Sorry Blake, but my husband wants to dance with me.” She giggled.
Blake laughed and said: “It’s okay girl. Oh man I have to get used that you’re now married to this jackass over here.” He pointed to Adam.
Adam just laughed and then joked: “I love you too Blake.” And with that he kissed Blake’s cheek. Christina just laughed and Blake then grabbed Miranda’s hand and walked away from them.
 Adam just laughed and then put his arms around Christina’s waist and kissed her lightly.
 “Are you okay baby? Is everything okay with my son?” Adam asked as they started dancing.
 “I’m okay babe. And for your information it’s not only your son, but he’s ours, okay?” she asked.
“I’m glad. And I’m happy that you’re the one who would our little baby call ‘mommy’, because I couldn’t imagine having kids with no one else, but you Chrissy. I love you so much.”he said.
”I love you too Adam.” She kissed him.
 “And by the way did you thought about some baby names?” she asked him when they released.
 “It could be Adam, like mine.” Adam joked.
 Christina laughed and said: “Nope, I’m not naming our kid ‘Adam’!” he pretended to be hurt.
“Why?! I thought that you like my name.”he pouted.
 “Because I want you to be the only Adam in my entire life.”she said and kissed him.
He grinned and then rubbed her belly.
“How about Max?” Adam asked.
“I like that name! So it’s settled then, It would be Max Liron Levine.” Christina said.
 And then they continued to celebrate their wedding.

                                                               5 months later

Adam and Christina were at the Voice studio chatting with the other coaches, because Adam was taping another season, but without Christina because she was 9 moths pregnant, and she could go to the labor any time.
So Adam had the packed some thing inside his car, in case Christina would be ready to bring their boy to the world.
So, how’s life as married couple?”Shakira asked.
 Christina looked at Adam who was massaging her feet.
“It’s amazing. Because I have the man that I love by my side and beautiful son on his way.”She said as she caressed her baby bump.
 “That’s good, and by the way how’s Max doing?” Blake asked.
 But this time Adam answered: “He’s healthy and amazing, but he’s kicking really hard sometimes.” He then caressed Christina’s belly and kissed it lightly.
 “That’s right baby, daddy is talking about you.” He said to Christina’s belly.
 And then they continued talking, until.
 “Ow, Adam, I- I think it’s time.” Christina said as she felt her water broke.
Adam looked at her and then stood up and brought her to his arms bridal style and said: “We’ll be there in a while, hold on baby.”and then they went to his car and drove to the hospital.

                               Later that day

Adam came out into the waiting room, where everyone anxiety waited.
"A healthy baby boy." he said proudly.
"Can we see him?" everyone shouted
"Okay, but be quiet please!" Adam said as they walked into Christina´s maternity suit..
"Okay, daddy!" Blake teased. Adam shoot him are-you-kidding-me look and Blake nooded.As soon as they walked in, everyone was mesmerized by the little boy with hazel eyes and dark brown hair.
"Aww!" Everyone said
" Quiet guys, please! " Christina said as shee watched her little son peacefully sleeping in her arms.
"Max is so beautiful. " Blake said.  "Just like his daddy, right? " Christina winked at Adam.
" I think Max looks totally  like his daddy. " she kissed him.
"When can you come home?" Ceelo asked
" Tomorrow." Christina said.
" We'll let you guys get some rest. We'll come over tomorrow. " They said as they headed for the door. "Bye" Adam and Christina said together.  Once Max was in crib sleeping, Adam get into the bed with Christina,  he wrapped his arms around her and said : " I love you and thank you for the best gift everyone could give me." he kissed her deeply.
" I love you too baby, and i'm so happy that we're having this family together. " She said drifting off to sleep.

--THE END--