Revelation

“I’m pregnant.”

When Christina said those words, she looked at her fellow coaches who were shocked at what they heart and then she looked at Adam who was smiling like an idiot.

He looked straight intro her eyes and said: “Babe, that’s amazing!”he then stood up and hugged her and spun her around.

When they released, he kissed her and she could feel the tears in her eyes mixed up with his.

When he pulled appart, he said: ”Chris, I love you so much and I am so happy to hear that you’ll be carrying our child.

With that you made me the happiest man alive.I love you baby.” He kissed her. “And I love you too baby.”he caressed her belly.

“We love you too, daddy.”Christina giggled as she wiped away her tears of happiness.

“Well, congratulations guys. We wish you all the happiness in the world.”Blake, Ceelo, Usher and Shakira said as they approached them and hugged them.

They celebrated for a couple of hours and Christina  was so happy to have the best man in the world standing right by her side.

Later that day on a dinner.

They were on a dinner and they were talking about everything what came to their mind.

“So, when did you find out you’re pregnant?“ Shakira asked.

“Honestly, a week ago. And when I find it out I didn't believe it. That was the reason I went to my doctor before this trip and she told me that I am 4 weeks pregnant.”Christina finished and Adam squeezed her hand.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”Adam asked as he pouted.

“Well, you were stressed due to the show and I didn't wanted to put more stress on you, baby. But now I am happy because I have you and we’ll be having our super baby.“ She kissed him.

“Stop with that love fest guys! I want to eat!”Blake joked.

Adam pulled out and rolled his eyes, then said: “In that case Blake..”He looked at Christina and said: “Babe can I ask you something?”

“What is it hon?”

“When I first saw you back there in SNL I started to feel something toward you but then you left and I didn’t saw you for few years, then the Voice came and now I am glad that I accepted to participate in that because I saw you again and I fell completely in love with you  as the time went we were friend, really close friend and then season 3 came to end and I was so sad that you left and I waited for you to come back. I counted days and days since the season 4 finale, where you came back and I got the courage to tell you how I feel about you. Babe, you made me the happiest person on Earth by telling me that you love me too and then we started dating, and I moved in with you within 8 months, because I knew that we will last,because we love each other and now we are here, with you carrying my child. So the other day I asked myself where to ask you those 4 words  than here in Hawaii.”Christina was now wiping away her tears.

“So with that being said.”Adam bent down on one knee and pulled out amazing diamond ring.

“Will you marry me Christina?”

Christina looked at him and said: “Yes Adam, Yes I’ll marry you babe. “

He stood up and slid that ring on her finger and sealed it with a passionate kiss.

So here is another part of this story.. :) I hope you like it and sorry for my english. It's not my first language. :)