The big announcement

HEEEY GUYS! Sorry for not updating for a while but i have some troubles with  my computer.. so i updated this from my phone.. :) i hope you'll like it! Love y'all! ♡

-Jane

Hours passed, days passed and now it was the day, when they will leave Hawaii and go back to LA.It was only 8.30am, when Christina woke up. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw,was Adam's hand entwined with hers on her belly. She smiled at that and then looked at Adam, he was so cute. He had a smirk on his face "That boy must have pretty dirty dreams.."She thought to herself. Then she leaned closer to him and softly kissed his light pink lips. "Wake up sleepy head." She murmured. He woke right away "What? What happened? Are you okay Babe?Is anything okay with my little boy?"Adam looked at her and then put his hand on her belly and caressed it. Christina looked at him and smiled, she loved this carrying side of him. She then joined his hand on her belly and entwined her hand with his. "Everything is okay baby, but we have to make us ready for our flight tonight. I don't want to forget something here.."Then she kissed him. "and by the way, how do you know if it's a boy?"

He looked at her and smirked. "Well, i hope it is a boy, i really want a boy, but a little girl would be cute too."Well, you're lucky, that i want a little boy too, otherwise i would be mad at you." She joked and then he kissed her again and then.. well, i think you know what could happened next.. :)

                                                                 Later that day on  airport

The coaches were waiting for their flight and since it was Mark who had planned everything, they would have a private jet to get them back to LA."So, this place was amazing, i loved it there." Ceelo said. "Yeah, me too"Shakira,Blake and Usher said at once. "Yeah, it was amazing trip and i'm gonna miss it there." Christina said. "Well, since he proposed to you and you two are gonna have a baby together, i think it went pretty well for y'all. "Ceelo said smirking and Christina just rolled her eyes and Adam laughed and then put his arms around Christina from behind and his hands were on etwined with hers on her belly. He then kissed her cheek and said "I love so much future Mrs. Levine. "He finished and smirked. "The feeling is very much mutual Mr. Levine because i love you too so much. "She turned to face him and kissed him passionately. Blake frowned and said : "C'mon Adam, stop it with this love making with her. She's already pregnant!" Adam just looked at him and said: "Jealousy doesn't suit you, bro." Then they went to the plane and when they were sitting, Adam was rubbing small circles onto Christina's lower back as she rested her head in his shoulder. "Honey?"Christina asked.

"Yeah, baby?"

"How are we gonna announce our engagmend and my pregnancy? Or it will be secret for a while?"

He looked at her and said:"I don't think i want to keep it in secret, and i think it will be okay if we post a photo of us on twitter or something like that, 'cause you're not on this season so it will be good, i think." "Okay! Then we'll do it! We'll post a photo on twitter, 'cause it'll be more personal, i think."She smiled and leaned closer to kiss him and then snuggled up closer with him and then they had fallen asleep for the whole flight

                                                                   After few hours at the Voice studio

When they arrived back in LA they all went to the Voice studio and into Mark's office. When they were there, Mark asked: "So how it was in Hawaii?"

"It went well, it was amazing there, thank you Mark for this trip.And i think Adam and Christina have more to tell you, because Adam proposed to her and they'll be having their little super baby."Ceelo said and Blake just laughed.

Mark looked at Christina and Adam who were grinning at each other and nodded at him, then Mark said:"Well, congratulations guys, i wish you all the happiness in the world!"Then he went to hug them. "Thanks, Mark it means a lot comming from you." Both Adam and Christina said. "So does that mean, that Christina isn't comming back next season or?"Blake asked little bit dissapointing.

"I think, i'll do it, because i can't be appart from my boys for too long.Specially this one over here." Christina smirked at Adam and he kissed her lightly. "Feeling the love, really"Blake rolled his eyes. "Aww, c'mon here Blakey!"She went to hug him. "Okay, but i'm looking forward for next season to have you there next to me girl. "Blake said after they released. "Who said she will be sitting next to you Blake?"Mark said. Everyone looked at him and Ceelo said:"What do you mean Mark?"

Mark grinned and then said: "I've been planning this for long but, now is the perfect time to say this and i'm going to say that you Christina soon to be Levine Aguilera will be sitting next season next to no one else but Adam Levine."Mark finished. "FINALLY! OMG THANK YOU MARK!!"Adam shouted and everyone laughed. Then they were talking about everything and joking around like in old days..

                                                                 Later that day

Adam and Christina were at home watching TV when Christina remembered: "Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we take the picture now?"She pouted.

"Okay, so how are we gonna do this?"Adam asked.

"I think that you can hug me from behind and your hands could be on my belly and my hands would be on yours.. what do you think?"

"Okay babe."Then Adam did as Christina said and they took that picture and Christina posted it on Twitter.

@xtina: He asked and we said... ;)

Adam then comented:

@adamlevine: I love you baby and baby #2! I look forward to spend my entire life with y'all! PS: Daddy loves y'all! ;)

i have one question for y'all... do you want Christina to marry Adam before or afte she gives birth?