Fun time with yang and meet the family

I left the battle with coco and the other two something about emerald and Mercury rub me the wrong way

Yang:*runs up to you* y/n are you ok

Y/n:yeah I'm fine I'm just it's just something doesn't feel right

Yang:*hugs you*its ok your just stressed *smiles and grabs your groin* I can help you release that stress

Y/n:*blushing* yang

Timeskip

Warning 18+

Yang:*jumps on you kissing and wrapping her legs around you*

Y/n:mmph *falls back on the bed*

Yang: *pulls away and sits up* now Y/n you see I want to know what's bothering you but I guess I'll learn that soon but for now I want something else". I stopped back growing nervous of the current situation "and that would be" I asked before Yang placed her hands over my chest pushing me down onto her bed, she then sat in my lap snaking her arms behind me as her face leaned closer to my own "it's a simple letter y last letter u" she said before kissing me and I quickly pulled back "Yang" I started but she placed her finger over my lips. "Hush would you rather be questioned for hours on what's bothering you, she asked before standing up "or would you rather spend that time fucking me", Yang pushed off her jacket before leaning close to me and connecting our lios pushing me into my back "choose wisely" she said as she parted our lips for a second and I saw my two options. I chose the latter and pulled Yang into another kiss in which she happily returned taking my hand in her own and placing it over her cladded breasts to which I gave a light squeeze, Yang's response was a moan leaving her lips before a laugh "let me get rid of this"

she said lifting off her top to show her bountiful breasts "y you don't wear a bra" I questioned which she smirked at. "Thought you'd know" she breathed kissing me again as I squeezed her breasts again whilst her hand ran up my shirt over my chest before lifting the article of clothing off as she stared at my chest, "mmm mamma likes" she hummed rubbing my chest tracing any indentation she found before I took a bold move and flipped us over so I was on top which made Yang laugh

"Eager aren't we" she asked but I only responded by smashing our lips together "well I did only two options" I said back smiling before Yang snaked her arms around my neck "and you chose well", she locked our lips again but I moved my lips form her's to her jaw line followed by her neck which I sucked on making Yang moan holding my head before she started rocking her hips up against me. "Oh what's this" she questioned in a flirtatious voice as she ground against the tent in my pants before suddenly flipping us over again moving onto her knees in front of me and I watched as Yang pulled down my pants, she looked at the bulge in my boxers with a smirk on her lips before ripping away my boxers throwing them to the side in shredded pieces which I was going to complain about but my voice died down as I saw the look in her eye.

It was a lustful glare as she stared at my hardened phallus before her hand curved around its shape until she had a firm grasp on it, Yang turned her gaze up to my eyes before she smirked and slowly and tantalisingly dragging her tongue up the base of my shaft whilst not removing her eyes from my own. However my reaction did just that as I closed my eyes in a moan from her action before feeling the same thing however in the opposite direction before my eyes locked onto her lilac ones, the lust was evident in her stare as she started to slowly pump her hand still utilising the tongue to pleasure my engorged organ making me moan again and my hand involuntarily moved to place on her head. But the sudden change in her eyes made my hand rip away from her golden locks as I rembered how "protective" she is of her hair but what Yang did next I didn't expect, Yang took my hand and placed it back into her hair as she lowered her head onto my cock lowering it further down and I moaned again running my hand through her mane of hair. I felt Yang start to bob her head ar a simple pace at first but as seconds ticked by I her head started going much faster but she kept her stare in me as if she was challenging me for something, the way she swirled her tongue around my length was heavenly but as she started sucking and slurping that's what drove me too far as my hand kept a strong grasp on the back of he head forcing her all the way down. I had made Yang deep throat me and her eyes widened for a second before relaxing as she bobbed her head again but this time reaching new lengths before coming back up, I couldn't take it anymore "Yang I'm going to cum" I said and she for a final time lunged her head down engulfing my entire cock before my hips bucked forward in release letting me load shoot into her mouth and she happily swallowed.