Kidnapping Mabel

Robbie was letting Jasper help with some of the building work. "Building is hard work!" Jessica yelled putting down the wood she was helping Hansel bring wood to the rest of the guys. "You know kiddo you're doing great." You turned around to see Wendy carrying some wood as well. "Wendy!" You yelled running over and hugging her. "Y/N!" She yelled throwing her arms around you and tightly hugging you. "Where have you been! I haven't seen you since Mabel's wedding!!" She screamed putting you down and looking at you. "We've been with the kids, but I'm sure Robbie told you we're moving here." You said looking over your shoulder at Robbie who was waving at you. "He told me last night! What happened? I thought you wanted to stay as far away as possible." You laughed rolling your eyes. "It wasn't that, I just didn't want to be near Bill...You know why." She nodded rubbing your shoulders and smiling. "But I know how happy being here will make Dipper and the kids. Plus we'll be with family." You stated sitting down on the porch and watching Jessica walk over to you both. "Lunchtime boys!" Stan called from the house. 

"So what happened at Aunt Mabel's wedding?!" Jessica asked putting a sandwich into her mouth and taking a bite. "Well let's just say it was eventful," Wendy said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah it was a real show!" You added giggling along with Wendy. "Hey! It's not my fault I'm irresistible." Mabel said laying across your lap and laughing. "GROSS!" Jasper yelled sitting next to his sister and looking at you all. "Okay, well it started off like a normal day here in Gravity Falls..."

"You're sure it doesn't look too dorky?" Dipper asked trying to fix his bow tie. You were in the mystery shack getting ready for Mabel and Hansel's wedding. It was the perfect day! The sun was shining, and everything was just calm. Well, everything was calm until you heard an earth-shattering scream. "Mabel!" You yelled running down from the attic and into Stan's office. She was staring at her dress. "It's ruined!" She screamed showing you the dark blue stain that was on the dress. "What happened?!" You asked stepping into the room and holding the material. "This was white, I checked on it last night." Mabel was crying on the floor. "I'm sure there is something I can do, hold on." You took the dress off the hanger and went into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" You held up your hand to shhh Stan and laid the dress on the kitchen table. "Baking soda!" You yelled holding your arms out and looking down at the dress. "Baking Soda," Stan said handing it to you and watching as you began working. "Lemon juice." You shouted, soon it was in your hand and you began cleaning the big blue stain.

"See fixed." You whispered hanging it back up in the office and receiving a big hug from Mabel. "I better leave you to it." You replied leaving the room and going to find Dipper again. "Sorted." You said laying down on the bed and closing your eyes. "How do I look?" He asked spinning around and winking at you. "As handsome as ever." You giggled standing up. He picked you up and kissed you gently on the lips pushing you against the wall. 

"Gross mum we don't need every single detail!" Jasper yelled pretending to throw up all over the porch as Wendy laughed looking over at Dipper. "Okay Okay I'm sorry." You said smiling at Dipper lovingly. "Now where was I?"

You were finally ready and waiting outside for Mabel to come down the aisle. She was late, probably freaking out over her dress. "I'll be right back." You whispered to Dipper before running inside and finding no sign of Mabel anywhere. "Mabel?" You called out going into Stan's office and finding her shoe on the floor. "What the-" You stopped seeing a note on the mirror. "I've taken my bride to somewhere you'll never find her - Yours Gideon." You read aloud to yourself. "Gideon!" You screamed taking the note out to Dipper. "We're here for two minutes and it's already back to old habits." You said rolling your eyes and looking at Dipper who was reading the note. "We better get looking." He said dropping the note and grabbing your hand, you both climbed into the golf cart. "Just like old times." He yelled driving off. 

"Dad drove that thing?!" Jessica yelled pointing over at the old broken golf cart that was practically falling apart. "Well back then it was in better shape," Wendy said walking over to it with Dipper behind her. "It had a giant Question mark above it and it ran like a dream!" She said smiling at Dipper, you looked at them both. Then back at Robbie who was also staring at them. You had no reason to worry about the way they looked at each other. Wendy didn't like Dipper in that way. "How did you find Aunt Mabel?" Jasper asked jumping onto the bench next to you. "Well we finally found her, we'd been through the woods for two hours trying to find her! Dipper lost his bow tie, my floral dress was dirty and ripped! I was a mess!"

"Gideon!" You screamed running into the abandoned building and coughing as dust entered your lungs. "There!" Dipper yelled pointing up at the balcony to see Mabel sat with a gag over her mouth. "What are you doing here?" Gideon asked Dipper as you ran up the stairs to help out Mabel. "Saving my sister." He said looking at the man-child who had kidnapped Mabel. "Why did you think you'd get away with this..." You said helping Mabel and getting her down from the balcony. "She is my bride! She loves me! She just doesn't realise it yet." You rolled your eyes poking his chest and making him stumble backwards. "She doesn't love you! She's never loved you! Get. Over. It." His back was against the wall and you smirked at him. "You need to move on Gideon." You said patting his shoulder and looking over at Dipper. "We all did." He shook his head and pushed you backwards knocking you down onto the fall. "Just because you got your happily ever after doesn' mean Mable gets hers!" You rolled your eyes standing up. "Listen. Touch me again and you'll lose your fingers...got it?" You asked pushing him against the wall again and leaving the building with Mabel and Dipper in front of you. 

"Who's is this Gideon kid?" Jasper asked looking up at you. "He'd been in love with your Auntie Mabel since they were your age." He laughed shaking his head. "What boy in their right might falls in love with a girl! Gross!" You laughed tickling his sides. "I fell in love with your dad at your age!" He started laughing uncontrollably. "Mummy!!" You stopped and turned to see Dipper and Wendy heading off into the woods. "Where's dad going?" Jessica asked sitting on your lap. "Probably just going to show Wendy Bill...right Robbie?" He stayed silent just giving a nod and leaving the porch to continue building. "It's nothing." Mabel whispered in your ear. "He loves you." She said again before going to get ice cream for the kids. 

A/N: This chapter and the one before this are in the same day, just so you know  :) ~Melody