Christmas with the Pines

"I wanted to go home and see Grandma and Granddad." Jessica whined looking out of the window and drawing a smilely face on the condensation that was building up on it. Jasper was standing next to her dressed in a scarf, hat with a huge jumper on you were sure belonged to Mabel at one point.
"I know but it's Christmas eve pumpkin and the roads are all blocked due to the snow." You said looking at Dipper who was shaking his head and looking at his phone, all the roads were blocked and planes were cancelled, it hardly snowed here but  it choose now to down fall in snow. 
"We can make Christmas special!" Stan said sitting up from his chair and coming over to you, you hugged him and he handed you a business card. 
"Take them to pick out a tree, me and Ford will find out the decorations and we can get this place looking festive." You hadn't decorated the shack or the expansion of the shack that was finished because you'd still be sick and Ford was avoiding everyone in his basement. 
"Sounds lovely." You said kissing his cheek and going to grab your car keys. 
"Come on Dip." You whispered taking away his phone and kissing his lips, he took hold of your hand and kissed it. 
"You guys are gross." Robbie said coming into the room, he'd been working in the shack while you were poorly.

"Look mum!" You turned around to see Jessica and Jasper standing next to a snowman, you smiled nudging Dipper to take a photo on his phone. You'd been looking for the perfect tree for the last two hours and you were starting to loose hope you would find one this late that was until Mabel screamed about finding THE ONE. 

"It's perfect!" Jasper and Jessica said together, you smiled looking at Dipper and nodded. You were going to have to walk home, there was no way you would all fit on the golf cart with that thing as well. 
"We should invest in a car." You grumbled tying the tree down and kissing Dipper on the nose, he chuckled pulling you into a hug. 
"Take the twins, I'll walk back and pick up some treats before I come back home." He nodded starting up the engine and driving off with the twins screaming out Christmas songs to one another. 

"Haven't you heard!" mcgucket screamed making you jump and almost drop the bag of sweets you'd just gotten. 
"Heard what?" You grumbled looking at him, he looked crazier than usual and that was saying something. 
"Santa is back and he's back with friends." You stared at him and then over the road to see all the shops slamming down their shutters. 
"What the?" Then you heard it, screaming. You looked behind you to see a group of teens screaming and running away from the woods, you turned back to mcgucket who was gone. 
"Weird. This town is weird." You grumbled walking again. 

"Get out of the streets!" Robbie screamed, the car pulled up next to you and you got inside. 
"What's going on?" You quizzed looking at Robbie who was speeding down the road in the car, you stared out of the window to see Snowmen all built around the shack, as if they were watching it. 
"Twins have been busy." You joked looking at Robbie who handed you a baseball bat. 
"If it touches you swing and run. Don't look back head right inside." You stared at him and took the bat. 
"I've got to go home, take care." You jumped out of the car with the bag and baseball bat, you shook your head as the car sped off again. You stared at one of the snowmen. 
"You're not even real." You rolled your eyes slowly walking towards the front door when something touched your leg. You span around to see the same snowman now holding your wrist with his twig arm and an evil smile on it's face. 
"I'm real all right." It said in a deep voice, you dropped the bag and hit it with the baseball bat rushing towards the door. 

"DIPPER!" You screamed banging on it and trying to get inside as quickly as possible.
"Stan! Jess!" The door swung open and you fell inside on the floor, the door was slammed in front of you again and locked. 
"What the feck was that!" You screamed looking at Ford who was barricading the door with chairs. 
"You haven't spent a Christmas with us in a few years. Welcome to Christmas with the Pines." Stan said coming over and helping you stand up. 
"Made me drop my apples, I was really craving one." You grumbled going into the kitchen and searching through the fridge. You grabbed some ice cream and a packet of crisps to dip in the ice cream with .

"Evil Santa?" You whispered looking down at the journal that was sat on the kitchen table, Dipper was with the twins decorating the tree and getting the presents laid under it. 
"He's been coming here for the last three years, always saying he's taking out those who are no good. The snowmen are new, very new." Ford grumbled turning the page to see a drawing of one. 
"So far their only known weaknesses are heat and a baseball bat to the face." You nodded biting into the crisp with ice cream and looking at Stan who was looking at you weirdly. 
"I'm hungry." You whined putting it down and looking out of the window. 
"So far they haven't been able to get inside, the steps are probably helping with that but we don't know if they're working with the robot Santa or if they are alone." 

It was pitch black, the twins were asleep upstairs. You were sat in the living room with Dipper and Stan. You all had a bat each and were waiting for something to happen. You yawned laying your head on Dippers shoulder. 
"How do we even know we're going to be the ones he comes for?" You asked looking at Stan who was looking at the window. 
"Well the snowmen are pointing at the house." Dipper said looking over his shoulder and standing up. 
"How do we beat him?" You asked looking over at Ford who handed you the journal. 
"Shut off button at the back of his neck." You nodded and then looked at the case he was holding. 

"What's that?" He smirked opening the case and spinning it to face you. 
"Flamethrower." You whispered picking it up and smirking at Dipper. 
"You look so fucking hot." He whispered biting down on his lip, you smirked going to the front door with Ford, he moved all of the chairs and opened. 
"Hello boys." You yelled, snowmen turned to face you and you smiled. 
"Get her." The main one yelled, you cocked the trigger back and walked onto the deck aiming at any they came close enough to you. 

"Kiss my ass."  You panted falling onto the floor and smirking, the snowmen were all gone, it was now 3am. 
"You know...I'm starting to think I'm getting too old for this." You whispered handing Dipper the gun and standing up. 
"You're never too old." He whispered kissing your nose and shutting the front door behind him. 
"Just Santa now." You stated looking over at Stan who had blocked the fireplace off. 

Dipper woke you up by standing up, you looked around the living room and then to the front door that was banging loudly. 
"HO HO HO!" You gulped grabbing the baseball bat from before and holding it up. 
"Get ready." Stan said looking at you, you nodded. You'd all made a plan of attack, you slipped around the back and into the kitchen getting ready to pounce when it walked past the door. 
"Santa is here!" It yelled coming into view, you stared at it going to swing only to be pulled from the door frame and onto the floor. You stared down at Mabel who shook her head. 
"Wait." She whispered, the robot moved and another one followed it.
"I'll get the elf." She added grabbing a jumper and throwing over it's head and running off towards the basement stairs where Ford was waiting with the door open. 

"Now! Y/N! Now would be nice!" Dipper screamed, you had been trying to fight off the robot for five minutes now but it would always be one step ahead of you. That's when it grabbed Dipper by the wrists and pushed him against the wall. 
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY HUSBAND!" You screamed swinging the bat and hitting the button, the robot dropped Dipper and stumbled backwards, before dropping onto it's knees. It's head popped off and springs flew around everywhere. 

"I vote next Christmas...we go somewhere else." You whispered crawling into the double bed with Dipper and laying your head down on his chest. 
"Agreed."