"I'll get you some food. Stay here and don't try to run." He warned as I nodded obediently, making him stare at me with an amused look on his face.

Closing the door behind him, I slumped back against the wall as I took in my surroundings. This place looks refreshing compared to back home. It's brightly lit here while it all dark back home... not that I was even allowed in the rooms back in the castle but I've been in one of the rooms once when I was much younger.

 not that I was even allowed in the rooms back in the castle but I've been in one of the rooms once when I was much younger

The room back in the twins's castle ^

I wonder if Master and Daddy are worried about me. I know that I've busted my chance to be their official husband but it doesn't matter. As long as I still can get to be with them, I don't mind anything at all. I wonder if they'll come for me? Not like I need them to anyway but will they? They love me after all so they would come if I have any problems right?

Sighing softly, I closed my eyes as I leaned back against the soft pillows as I thought of what's going to come. I feel exhausted from just thinking about it.

Lucifer's POV:

"Oi...OI... WAKE THE HELL UP LUCIFER MERCI!" I jumped in shock when my eardrums burst at Mum's loud and piercing voice when she screamed into my ear.

"What the hell Mum..."

"You've been stirring the soup for the past 10 minutes with a daze look on your face. What are you thinking of?" Oh nothing much... just how stunning and mesmerising his eyes are and how they match perfectly with his hair colour. He looks breathtaking in summary. His actions are also cute if I'm going to comment about that.

The way he hide under the covers like a little kitten, thinking that it's going to be able to protect him from anything and the way the squeak escaped his lips when he realised that I've moved in closer to him and the way he had fallen off the bed clumsily, tangled up with the covers like a newborn baby.

"Why would you look that that, my son just got abducted by little kittens." Mum said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes at her words.

"I'm still here."

"You're soup's going to burn." She simply commented, as I scampered hurriedly to turn off the flame before scooping them into a bowl. I wonder if this is too little... "For yourself?"

Shaking my head, she stared at me in disbelief, as if I'm wearing a dress or something along the line

Shaking my head, she stared at me in disbelief, as if I'm wearing a dress or something along the line. "For the assassin."

"The one who wrecked chaos a few days ago?" I nodded as she glanced at me with a weird look on her face. "He's the one who made you go to zone out on me?" I nodded once again as she let out a loud gasp.

"My baby boy is in love!" She squealed hyper-actively as I stared at her with cheeks reddening. I-In love? Me?

"Eh?! What made you jump to that conclusion?" She giggled excitedly before placing her hands at her hips with a smug grin on her lips. "All Mothers know everything. First, you've never spared the life of any intruders. Second, you let him sleep in the guest room and asked Doctor White to check on him. Third, you're cooking soup for him and you're going to serve it to him along with medications. Lastly, you keep thinking of him with a dreamy look on your face."

I stared down at my hands to find out that I'm really holding his medications and the soup and I am indeed preparing to bring it up to him. I've never cooked for anyone before nor even served someone who's not my Mum. Why the hell am I doing all this? Is Mum's words really true?

"You won't object?"

"Of course not! I've seen how he looks and damn... he's hot. I'll be willing to let him knock me up if I was much younger and single." She declared as a few passing maids stopped to stare at her awkwardly before dashing away with bright red cheeks. She really has no shame, saying that out loud.

"Gross. You don't have to tell me that, Mum." I shivered at the thought as she chuckled loudly. She's nuts.

"I'm just trying to prove a point. As long as he doesn't attack us again, why not. Love works in many weird ass ways. Just go slow." She advised as I nodded but frown slightly when I realised that the soup's gotten colder.

"Okay... Um...soup-" She gasped slightly before chasing me away as I went to the guest room quickly to see him staring out of the window with a lonely look on his face.

"I've brought you soup and your meds, Ky." He turned around slowly to meet my eyes as he stared at the items in my hands suspiciously.

"I've made you vegetable soup. You have to eat up before you can take your meds. It's for your illness. You're down with pneumonia if you're unaware." Placing the soup on the table beside the bed, I motioned him to eat but he just stared at it with emotionless eyes before shaking his head.

"Are you not hungry?" I questioned as he nodded at my words before taking one of the tablets and popping it inside his mouth without any water to drain it down. How can he not be hungry after not eating for 4 days? He looks skeletally thin too, has he been not eating well? Is he anorexic?

"You have to eat Ky." He shook his head stubbornly as I tried to feed him with the spoon. Come on! It's not an everytime thing where one gets fed personally by the King and here you are, not even giving me some face by eating.

"Eat." I ordered as I pressed the spoon against his lips but in return, earned a cold glare from him. Before I knew it, his arm swung out and knocked the spoon and bowl away from my hands, causing the soup to spill all over the floor and the porcelain bowl to smash into pieces along with the spoon.

"What the hell man?!" I screamed at him, pissed off by his spoilt brat act. However, he seemed to have not heard me as he just stared silently out of the window again with the same lonely, despair-filled eyes. I wonder what he's thinking off to make him seem so depressed.

Sighing in defeat, I cleared up the mess he made before walking out of the room silently as he continued to watch the scenery outside emotionlessly. He looks so fragile and delicate like that, I can't help but want to protect him. I must be nuts. I want to protect the guy who pissed me off so badly.

Mums are always right huh...

Then I guess love really do works in many weird ass ways...

That's if only what I'm feeling is really love for him.