Chapter 9: Witch Princess Mizore

Y/N was searching for a cave full of minable resources for fortifications of their place.

He went far and walk for hours. Instead, he saw a Town with unbelievable force, the town of Cobbalt.

The villagers are very grateful for their Town Mayor. Not just that its their strongest weapon, but also its ability to brew better potions than anyone to their land

[Y/N's POV]

So... That's their Town Mayor? Mizore?

Well, she's quite a beauty? Isn't she?

But I'm the type of guy that gets in love not in the outside image, but its personality and goodness of heart.

"Well, you can place blocks like that? I guess we have a new guest."

The Town's Mayor is staring at me and pointing her finger to me. The villagers follow where her finger is pointing.

I can see their faces in amusement from here.

Me: you're the Town's Mayor?

Mizore: yes, Traveller. My name is Mizore. The Towns' Mayor of Cobbald.

I welcome you to our town.

Me: hm.

I then break the blocks using my pickaxe.

I landed on the ground safely.

Mizore: we call People that can Mine in such Rapid speed, and able to place Blocks, that goes inside of this town: Travelers.

Villagers can place blocks, but requires time. Each block has its own weight. But Travelers place them like throwing pebbles.

It's very rare to find travelers these days. So we're so happy to see and meet one at close.

Me: oh. I'm aware that Miners and Builders are Rare to meet.

Mizure: what do you want? Traveler.

Me: you can call me Y/N. I'm just passing by and saw your beautiful town. I'm searching for valuable resources to strengthen the defenses of my home, pretty far to the south.

Mizure: hmm. Well then. Follow me

I nodded and followed her.

She's nice eh. As expected to a Town's Mayor.

This town is enriched in Valuable resources that I'm looking for. It does deserve an Army of Loyal defenders, such as Iron Golems

Its easy to make one, but the hard part is its resources to make its pieces.

Mizure: feel free to get something to eat in our Town. Just request some, and I'm on it.

Me: it's fine. Lady Mizure. I must leave immediately after all. Or else my Colleagues will be worried.

Mizure: it seems that the villagers are happy to see you. I can tell that you have such bright Aura

Me: r-really?

Mizure: your personality is Hero Like. My first impression to you is a kind of guy that saves everyone without hesitation and fights enemies without fear. Are you a Knight?

Me: i don't, Lady Mizure. I may be in such full plated Armor, but i still have much to learn

Mizure: hmhm. I see.

We go to a large storage like place. It looks very fortified outside, also its doors.

We then go inside