"Please," I begged when he cupped my core with one hand and the other held my waist. He flipped me over without warning, earning a yelp from me as my face flushed against the soft bedding. His naked torso glided against my bare back and his rough hold on my waist lifted me up. With my back arched and my ass in the air, I was ready for his dick.

I waited impatiently as he peeled my shorts off completely. "Fuck, you don't know how hot you look right now. Your pussy is fucking glistening. You're always wet for me," I felt his hot breath against my wet open lips. Unashamed, I pushed myself back but no dice.

"Xavier, please," my voice was raspy. "I want you."

If it pleases the court, I'd like to open the file casing the evidence of my arousal even wider.

He held me steady as his tongue licked up the slit of my opening. "I was right," the vibration of his words hummed electricity up my pussy. I arched my back as he plunged his tongue into me, ignoring the swollen nub that was reduced to feather touches from his stubble. His fingers spread my lips apart and he continued his thrusts.

This is what I call tongue-fucking.

My eyes closed on its own accord as I pictured how I must have looked to him. My butt was high in the air, I was arching my back obscenely and my juices were ready to spill out of me, any minute. The image turned me on even more.

"Come, love"

I cried when he sucked my clit into his mouth and pleasure seized my mind and body. He held me up and lapped my flood of moisture as I struggled to breathe through my numbing orgasm. I was spiralling over and I distinctly sensed my foot twitching from the force of it all.

With a smack of his lips, he removed his mouth off of me. His weight shifted on the bed as he adjusted himself over me. I was still getting over my orgasm when he eagerly plunged into me on a powerful thrust.

"COLO-FUCKING-SSEUM!"

Xavier had torn out another orgasm from me, seconds after the last one. My knees buckled and I lost all control of my body as I clamped my tight walls down on his member, mewing. My hold on him was all that kept me from collapsing forward on to the bed till Xavier's arm came around my chest.

With my back pressed against his front, he slipped further into me. I was shaking as I listened to the wet and slow thrust of him fucking me. I moaned his name, setting off an alarm that I wasn't ready for but I was definitely begging for.

"FUCK!" He roared like an animal and gripped my breasts, hard. He plummetted inside me, chasing his own release. I squeezed my eyes shut as he tore through me. He wasn't fucking me anymore. He was pounding my pussy, savagely.

I thought I was going to be crippled by the pleasure and pain when he growled loudly and jerked inside me. Instinctively, I clenched around him and just as I did, he erupted.

"JAIDA!" He roared the same time I screamed. Another tremor stripped through me as he shot load after load into me. My own orgasm met his hot spurts. Groans continued to stream from his chest as he filled me up. Twitching from my own pleasure, I still milked him till he sagged in relief.

Three fucking orgasms. Three. Baa baa black Jaida, have you any orgasms? Yes sir, yes sir, three litres full. One for Xavier's tongue. One for Xavier's fingers. And one for the big dick who drives down my lane.

The rush passed and he pulled me on top of him as he dropped on his back, with him still inside me. We didn't move. We said nothing. Our heavy breathing jumped off the white walls as we lay there.

I hope my health insurance pays for a fucking wheelchair.

"Fucking hell, love," his voice was guttural and rough. I hummed in response and used all the strength I had in me to sit up on his lap. Xavier stirred underneath me, alarming me that he was sporting a semi.

I winced as I lifted myself off his body and turned to look at him. I crawled over his body with his darkened eyes watching me. I paused when his eyes blew furiously on to my chest. Following his frown, I looked down at Bobby and Bob to find them red.

Damn.

He cupped my face and made me meet his worried expression. "I'm so fucking sorry, love," he whispered. I waved my hand, dismissively. He cut me off before I could reassure him, "no, I hurt you. I- please. I didn't know I'd hurt you. Does it hurt anywhere else?"

I was sore all over. He didn't need to know that.

I shook my head no and regarded him with a small smile. "I like it when you're rough," I whispered back. "It gets me off," I encouraged. He shook his head at me in disbelief and pecked my lips. When he pulled back, his eyes were full of worry but he was smiling.

"I'm not going to be one of the people who hurt or continue to hurt you," he promised and them smiled cheekily. "But if it gets you going, call me Christian Grey," he chuckled.

My laugh was cut short when a knock on the door resounded through the room.

"Are you okay, Jaida?"

Xavier's laugh boomed, filling my ears, mockingly.

a/n: I'm hitting Hartlepool, UK and Rome, Italy this December. Italy will make my travelling list into 11 countries long.

Before y'all go assuming. I'm not rich and spoiled. Most moves were forced and others were on a budget to see family. This particular trip is to see my stepdad's parents in the UK and pay respects to mother dearest's dead father at the Vatican.

PLEASE READ: Calista's age has been changed to nine-years-old bc realisation hit me that I knew what sex was when I was fucking eight. But that might have been just me. So, we sticking with nine and not twelve.