swoon

a/n: it's 4 pm, and surprisingly, I took a few hours out of the DAY to write this. Countdown: nine!

Jaida

A little too pink. Lace is so flimsy. Red is too sexy. Cotton is too boring. Boyshorts are kind of comfortable but...

I left no piece of fabric untouched on the glass table. I didn't know what I wanted. The kind but annoyingly persistent store attendant had checked in on me three times. I had shooed her away, three times.

Bitches on commission, I call them.

The underwear was nicely laid out on the table till I had ruined their presentation by rummaging through the piles. Xavier patiently sat on the plush pink ottoman in the middle of the store surrounded by underwear, lingerie and perfume. I secretly enjoyed the red tinge that rose up his neck everytime a female customer would eye him. When the very same store attendant asked if he needed any help, he blinked a few times too fast, and his cheeks were a bruising red. 

"N-n-no, thank you. I-I'm here with m-my girlfriend," he said, blushing profusely.

Once he got tired of looking at material that could possibly sheath me down under, he had left to spray the perfumes stacked on the wall-mounted shelves surrounding us. I couldn't blame him. I was being incredibly indecisive, yet for the first half hour yet he fired comments at each piece of cloth I shoved in his face. But as I looked at the glass table and fingered all the different fabrics, I came to the conclusion that they simply weren't what I wanted.

"I'm done," I told Xavier, who was sniffing his arms. No, he was inhaling them.

He looked at me, his eyes skated down from my face to my hands. Which were empty except for my phone. He frowned and blindly placed the pink perfume bottle back on the shelf.

"Are you sure? Do you need anything else?"

I thought about it for a minute and decided to take a look at their makeup collection. 

Leaving Xavier to continue sniffing down the row of scents, I strolled past the table of underwear to the counter. The sleek pink and black counter featured the brand's limited collection of makeup. Since there was no one behind the counter, I went through the stand of lip gloss. Personally, I wasn't a fan of shine on my lip, I much rather enjoyed smudging matte on a man's dick. Xavier's dick.

Breathe through your nose not vagina, you horny-fuck.

The click-clackety sound of heels grabbed my attention. The bitch on commission was rushing to the counter with a mad grin on her face. I had nothing against her, calling her a bitch adds flavour to my thoughts. 

"Have you decided on anything?" She asked a little too eagerly.

I shook my head and watched her smile grow smaller. "No, I was just looking at the lip gloss," I twirled the stand one last time, "but it seems as though my bank account will stay intact for another day."

I read her name tag, Genevieve. Genevieve's lips tightened into a firm smile. "Well, check in on Boxing Day sales," she prompted, and I nodded, politely. Turning around on my heel, I come face-to-face with Xavier.

"Nothing?" he asked, and I shook my head no distractedly. In his hands was a pink and black spray pump perfume bottle. 

I moved out of his way and opened my mouth to question but decided against when he started talking to Genevieve. I watched her blue eyes sparkle as Xavier shot her a shy smile and handed her the bottle.

"I'll just grab you a new one since this is a tester," she said and bent down with her ass up to grab a pink box from under the counter. Xavier nodded, and I could see him flush in embarrassment.